Thread: lengthy intercourse with woman on top

1. Default lengthy intercourse with woman on top

This is perhaps something I should have requested before. I am a little better endowed than normal and my preference is woman on top taking the lead sexually with maybe a little aggression (it turns me on!). Most girls I have been with seem to enjoy the role however few seem to be able to ride for longer than 5 minutes. I am often finished off by hand or mouth. I like to hold back a little and would love to experience being ridden by a woman for 20 minutes or so. I do like a break or two for cuddles.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by boundslave44u View Post
    This is perhaps something I should have requested before. I am a little better endowed than normal and my preference is woman on top taking the lead sexually with maybe a little aggression (it turns me on!). Most girls I have been with seem to enjoy the role however few seem to be able to ride for longer than 5 minutes. I am often finished off by hand or mouth. I like to hold back a little and would love to experience being ridden by a woman for 20 minutes or so. I do like a break or two for cuddles.
    Nina carberry would give you a good ride.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

clarelad (19-06-16), mr gear (17-06-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    Nina carberry would give you a good ride.
    a champion jockey
    go boil your head

5. Default

Yep she'd do, she can use the whip too!

In my heart I know I'm just yearning for my path to collide with Irish Josephine. I just keep missing her every time she is down this way! She seems to have the raunchy wow factor.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by boundslave44u View Post
    Yep she'd do, she can use the whip too!

In my heart I know I'm just yearning for my path to collide with Irish Josephine. I just keep missing her every time she is down this way! She seems to have the raunchy wow factor.
    I cum too easily on top. I would likely be half dead after 20 minutes continuous lol. I'm sure Josephine will be back your way again. Maybe get in touch with her.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Calvados (19-06-16), clarelad (19-06-16)