Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fetish test

Quote Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
    Never did wear a monkey suit- I refuse to believe that I have no fetish- I just need to tease it out more etc - pictures of pvc clad babes are appealing to me but I have not sought out to test this any further..
    I'm with you on this one, im interested but wouldn't know where to begin asking for what...super freak all the same.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	117083
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	31.4 KB 
ID:	117082  
    Last edited by SF85; 17-06-16 at 03:44.
    You Motherboating Son of a B****.

Any links on how to load pics proper, much appreciated

Reviews

If Bianca Beauchamp doesn't do anything for you, then you're sound.

Help Keyla fund her battle with cancer - give what you can spare.

https://gofund.me/8e340537

Well now

Blog Entries

There is a difference between 'fetish' and 'kinky'. A fetish is when you crave something and get excited by it. You can't 'make yourself' feel a fetish. You either have it or you don't. I have a fetish for boots. I adore them and wear them 90% of the time in my regular life. I don't feel like me without them. It's part of who I am. You can have a fetish about most things and they are not always sexually linked. Someone who likes to dress up as a dog could be said to have a fetish for that, but it may not turn them on sexually, as much as make them feel complete.

A kink however does tend to be sexually related and is generally considered to be something that is not 'regular' or classed to be the 'norm'. For some anal play would be classed as kinky. It might be thought of as kinky to snowball, dress up in leather or latex or rub baked beans on to breasts and lick them off. It's something that is a bit unusual and not mainstream.

Then of course you have the next level which is in the house of BDSM and involves control and submission, pain and pleasure.

Maybe have a think about what it is that interests you, if there is something that turns you on, but you haven't really investigated it much yet. You could experiment a little and see if it is something that would 'spice' things up for you, or is it just a novelty?

Sometimes it is good to try new things just to see it you enjoy it or not, but if you are considering doing this with a sex worker, it is a good idea to let them know that this is you pushing your boundaries a little and having a plan B should it not be your cup of tea.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Anitafan (22-06-16)

Reviews

Well I reckon that the fact that I was not into orgies or bestialiaty made me vanilla!!

Super freak

Kinky and freaky... I'll take that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12