Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deserved?

Reviews

Default Deserved?

I was walking through town today, when a girl in really tight jeggings walked in front of me. She had a rear like a ripe peach....

She stopped in front of me and bent over. Unbeknownst to me it was to pick up a coin on the street.

Nevertheless I took the chance and slapped her rear, as I did so I spotted said coin being picked up.

She moved in one swift motion from bent over to standing upright and slapping the nose off my face.

Now I ask you fine people....surely this wasnt deserved...

😢😢😢😢😢😢

😃😃😃

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkeye View Post
    I was walking through town today, when a girl in really tight jeggings walked in front of me. She had a rear like a ripe peach....

She stopped in front of me and bent over. Unbeknownst to me it was to pick up a coin on the street.

Nevertheless I took the chance and slapped her rear, as I did so I spotted said coin being picked up.

She moved in one swift motion from bent over to standing upright and slapping the nose off my face.

������
    She was dead right to punch you in the face
    It was her money , finer,s keeper,s

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

ClarkKent (15-06-16), Floki (16-06-16), Pinkeye (15-06-16), Prickly (16-06-16)

Reviews

������������

������
    Me thinks you are telling tales here.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dragonjay For This Useful Post:

LuckyLu (16-06-16), Pinkeye (16-06-16)

Reviews

Of course it wasnt deserved... You had every right to slap her arse. In any case, she was asking for it dressed like that!!

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Arthur Guinness (16-06-16), gonzo76 (16-06-16), Pinkeye (16-06-16), TonyB (16-06-16)

������������

������
    What's an ASS for, if it's not for slapping
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Best Before For This Useful Post:

Pinkeye (16-06-16)

Reviews

...and we wonder why some bastards think it's ok to beat their wives.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pigsmickey For This Useful Post:

Reviews

she overreacted probably a lesbian

Slap on I say Slap on

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Danny2011 For This Useful Post:

F-Dub (16-06-16), gonzo76 (16-06-16), JAMESCORK (16-06-16), Pinkeye (16-06-16), TwistedTransistor (16-06-16)

Blog Entries

You slapped her and she slapped you. Sounds even stevens to me. I'm with Josephine with this one. You see us with consent, so why would you imagine you can put your hand on anyone else without consent?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

TwistedTransistor (16-06-16)

Reviews

17. The Following User Says Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

tom sand (16-06-16)

😢😢😢😢😢😢

😃😃😃
    She was just playing hard to get. You should have given her a wedgy, chicks love wedgies.
    Wish in one hand, shit in the other. See which fills up first

19. The Following User Says Thank You to TwistedTransistor For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (16-06-16)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast