Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deserved?

Reviews

Default Deserved?

I was walking through town today, when a girl in really tight jeggings walked in front of me. She had a rear like a ripe peach....

She stopped in front of me and bent over. Unbeknownst to me it was to pick up a coin on the street.

Nevertheless I took the chance and slapped her rear, as I did so I spotted said coin being picked up.

She moved in one swift motion from bent over to standing upright and slapping the nose off my face.

Now I ask you fine people....surely this wasnt deserved...

😢😢😢😢😢😢

😃😃😃

😂 well deserved and fair play to both of you....
    Time and companionship

3. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

AbidingPond (15-06-16), Arthur Guinness (16-06-16), Barney Rubble (15-06-16), Best Before (16-06-16), Bobbi (17-06-16), ClarkKent (15-06-16), Clueless (15-06-16), irishdeltaforce (16-06-16), JAMESCORK (16-06-16), LuckyLu (16-06-16), Pinkeye (15-06-16), zilch (15-06-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkeye View Post
    I was walking through town today, when a girl in really tight jeggings walked in front of me. She had a rear like a ripe peach....

She stopped in front of me and bent over. Unbeknownst to me it was to pick up a coin on the street.

Nevertheless I took the chance and slapped her rear, as I did so I spotted said coin being picked up.

She moved in one swift motion from bent over to standing upright and slapping the nose off my face.

������
    She was dead right to punch you in the face
    It was her money , finer,s keeper,s

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

ClarkKent (15-06-16), Super ModeratorFloki (16-06-16), Pinkeye (15-06-16), Prickly (16-06-16), shyguyshyguy12 (15-06-16)

Excuse my honesty but this tells two tales.

One of a man who thinks himself so devastately handsome that beautiful girls run in front of him to bend over and show their assets.

The other of a young girl who sees an old godger touching her up and WHAM reflex action.

Morale of the story

Hands off unless invited

OP may be beautiful who knows but I like my version of events
    Clickerty Click >> https://twitter.com/KissJosephine << Its 2307 on Twitter

Navan 15-19 Christmas starts 20th December Have a Merry one folks

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Irish Josephine For This Useful Post:

irishdeltaforce (16-06-16), LuckyLu (16-06-16), MidlifeCrisis (16-06-16), redforever (16-06-16), tom sand (15-06-16), zilch (15-06-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Josephine View Post
    Excuse my honesty but this tells two tales.

One of a man who thinks himself so devastately handsome that beautiful girls run in front of him to bend over and show their assets.

The other of a young girl who sees an old godger touching her up and WHAM reflex action.

Morale of the story

Hands off unless invited

OP may be beautiful who knows but I like my version of events
    Yeah I wasn't sure how to put it.
    Bottom line (pun intended) you have no right to grope/slap. Very ungentlemanly. A nice dirty thought but keep it that way.
    Last edited by zilch; 15-06-16 at 23:17.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

Clueless (15-06-16), Super ModeratorFloki (16-06-16), irishdeltaforce (16-06-16), LuckyLu (16-06-16), redforever (16-06-16)

Reviews

������������

������
    Me thinks you are telling tales here.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dragonjay For This Useful Post:

LuckyLu (16-06-16), Pinkeye (16-06-16)

Reviews

������������

������
    To right it was deserved your lucky she slapped you and did not take it further! 2016 dude not 1970 anymore.

Reviews

Of course it wasnt deserved... You had every right to slap her arse. In any case, she was asking for it dressed like that!!

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

Arthur Guinness (16-06-16), gonzo76 (16-06-16), Pinkeye (16-06-16), TonyB (16-06-16)

������������

������
    What's an ASS for, if it's not for slapping
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Best Before For This Useful Post:

Pinkeye (16-06-16)

Reviews

...and we wonder why some bastards think it's ok to beat their wives.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to pigsmickey For This Useful Post:

zilch (16-06-16)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast