Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Headstones of fallen members/ Where are they now?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    593

    Cop Headstones of fallen members/ Where are they now?

    Well, I like reading old threads on here and I wonder what happened to some of these banned/retired posters.

    Alec Horan - Che with a cigar. A very funny man. What happened to him?

    Westside - A lovely chap. Where is he?

    Mr Fussy - Nearly all his reviews deleted. Had a blowup with mouthy Lucy Chambers.

    Quarterpoundher - a strange man who did not even visit escorts yet was a moderator on this forum. Had a tantrum and left. OCD guy - better off without.

    Luther - Smoking monkey mod. Where he at?

    rover - Found the filthiest pictures and posted them on the forum to everyone's disgust. Where did he go? Definitely one very sick puppy.

    samlad - Did this place drive him to the mad house?

    poggo - a charlatan with multiple accounts. Engaged in relationship with crazy escort.

    roxy - a wild, nut gobbling nutter who would break balls, eat hearts and shit down throats. (written in jest)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,946
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joe00 View Post
    Well, I like reading old threads on here and I wonder what happened to some of these banned/retired posters.

    Alec Horan - Che with a cigar. A very funny man. What happened to him?

    Westside - A lovely chap. Where is he?

    Mr Fussy - Nearly all his reviews deleted. Had a blowup with mouthy Lucy Chambers.

    Quarterpoundher - a strange man who did not even visit escorts yet was a moderator on this forum. Had a tantrum and left. OCD guy - better off without.

    Luther - Smoking monkey mod. Where he at?

    rover - Found the filthiest pictures and posted them on the forum to everyone's disgust. Where did he go? Definitely one very sick puppy.

    samlad - Did this place drive him to the mad house?

    poggo - a charlatan with multiple accounts. Engaged in relationship with crazy escort.

    roxy - a wild, nut gobbling nutter who would break balls, eat hearts and shit down throats. (written in jest)
    For a person who joined in April you sure know a lot about the place
    Which banned user were you ?
    Just wondering


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    blue rebel (15-06-16), ClarkKent (15-06-16), tom sand (15-06-16), zilch (15-06-16)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,014
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    For a person who joined in April you sure know a lot about the place
    Which banned user were you ?
    Just wondering
    All of the above lol

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to libra For This Useful Post:

    LuckyLu (15-06-16), tom sand (15-06-16), willie wacker (15-06-16), zilch (15-06-16)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    3,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    For a person who joined in April you sure know a lot about the place
    Which banned user were you ?
    Just wondering
    good job I did not see this post, otherwise I would have to investigate all those speculations...
    I am a bit of a busy monkey today...

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,946
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by libra View Post
    All of the above lol
    Well he has been busy


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,946
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLu View Post
    good job I did not see this post, otherwise I would have to investigate all those speculations...
    I am a bit of a busy monkey today...
    Don't waste your time , it's not worth it


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    ClarkKent (15-06-16)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Well he has been busy
    In his defence he has an Apology thread 7 mins before this one so I think this one should be covered by that

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    willie wacker (15-06-16)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    593

    Default

    I have been viewing EI since 08/09.

    With love,
    Westside

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,414

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joe00 View Post
    I have been viewing EI since 08/09.

    With love,
    Westside
    Not the first time you have signed out as Westside. But I'm not buying it
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Up to my knees in it
    Posts
    6,051
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    43

    Default

    The only one i know of is Rover, who sadly died when a face sitting appointment went tragically wrong

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •