Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Night Out

  1. Default Night Out

    Got 2 American friends coming over to Dundalk for their 40th birthdays next week and are on the hunt for some Irish ladies, anyone know any good spots in Dundalk, any good nightsclubs for those young at heart

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,381
    Reviews
    156

    Default

    I think that is a NO.

    Dundalk once had a thriving nightlife. Most of the great venues that once were have either shut down or no longer host nighclubs.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,708
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKnight View Post
    Got 2 American friends coming over to Dundalk for their 40th birthdays next week and are on the hunt for some Irish ladies, anyone know any good spots in Dundalk, any good nightsclubs for those young at heart
    Seriously mate and I'm not being funny with ya but for some reason Dundalk gets some pretty fine escorts so save the hassles and give them the E-I link.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (15-06-16)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    dancing at the crossroads
    Posts
    10,812
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKnight View Post
    Got 2 American friends coming over to Dundalk for their 40th birthdays next week and are on the hunt for some Irish ladies, anyone know any good spots in Dundalk, any good nightsclubs for those young at heart
    I'm sure SophieX could be irish for one night . . . Isn't fundalk her hang out

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Seriously mate and I'm not being funny with ya but for some reason Dundalk gets some pretty fine escorts so save the hassles and give them the E-I link.
    these are Americans you know,

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redforever View Post
    I'm sure SophieX could be irish for one night . . . Isn't fundalk her hang out
    I think the scouser accent might give that one away and anyway when she would say that'll be 200 for half hour boys, fun time over

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    :o)
    Posts
    15,910

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redforever View Post
    I'm sure SophieX could be irish for one night . . . Isn't fundalk her hang out
    I prefer Carlingford for a night out.

    Fundalk is not my scene.


    Quote Originally Posted by TheKnight View Post
    I think the scouser accent might give that one away and anyway when she would say that'll be 200 for half hour boys, fun time over
    Try Brubakers. Failing thats , there's a bingo hall near Newry road.
    Last edited by SophieX; 15-06-16 at 08:47.

  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SophieX For This Useful Post:

    Best Before (15-06-16), redforever (15-06-16), Spanky Panky (15-06-16), tom sand (15-06-16)

  10. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKnight View Post
    Got 2 American friends coming over to Dundalk for their 40th birthdays next week and are on the hunt for some Irish ladies, anyone know any good spots in Dundalk, any good nightsclubs for those young at heart
    If they're good friends the best present you could give them is to offer to be designated driver for the night and bring them to the smoke. House on Leeson Street should suit them and lots of choice around if it doesn't. Scumdalk for their fortieth isn't brilliant.

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    521
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    I prefer Carlingford for a night out.

    Fundalk is not my scene.




    Try Brubakers. Failing thats , there's a bingo hall near Newry road.
    Carlingford is a nice place but quiet, not much of a nightlife unless you know something i don't

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Zander For This Useful Post:

    SteveB (15-06-16)

  13. Default

    Brubakers be your best bet some nice women in there. Ridleys has been done up aswell. Otherwise as Sophie says its the bingo hall out by the racing track say theres plenty of fine women in that hall :-)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •