Thread: shootings in Orlando

Blog Entries

Default shootings in Orlando

I just learned that a dear friend of mine is a victim of the terrible shootings in Orlando.He underwent 8 hours of surgery and now is in intensive care but awake and alert. Please think of these poor people and their families. many thanks,Lauren
    I am a mature (62) and elegant woman whose smile and sexy demeanor will captivate you the moment we meet. One with whom to experience things for the first time or to repeat those of which you never get enough! My unique insight into your very secret desires and fantasies will leave you wondering "how did she know". Come to me and feel the comfort, warmth and acceptance of a woman with whom you can share the most special, unique and unusual of erotic experiences. Warm hugs and sexy moist lips await! Sensual Lauren

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sensual Lauren For This Useful Post:

alcatel (13-06-16), happy shy lad (27-07-16), Irish Sarah (13-06-16), jizrag (13-06-16), MidlifeCrisis (13-06-16), SteveB (13-06-16), willie wacker (13-06-16)

Reviews

The shooter was 29,born in the USA to Afghan parents and rang 911 just before claiming to support ISIS.
    His ex-wife has given an interview stating that he became physically abusive to her after a few months and that she found him unstable and mentally ill.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Reviews

I'm sorry to hear that you had a friend hurt and I hope he gets better.

It's just really horrible. I don't understand how someone could even contemplate murdering 50 people.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to AbidingPond For This Useful Post:

Sensual Lauren (13-06-16)

terrible loss of life.
    I have just been in Florida 2 weeks ago...
    First the Voice singer Christina Grimmie, now this..

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2...ert-in-florida
    Last edited by LuckyLu; 13-06-16 at 11:41. Reason: added the link to the news

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Good old USA and the right to bear arms ...this guy was questioned twice by the FBI in the past for terrorist connections and yet was allowed purchase guns legally.... But sure Guns don't kill people .... Idiots.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

gonzo76 (13-06-16), Sensual Lauren (13-06-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    The shooter was 29,born in the USA to Afghan parents and rang 911 just before claiming to support ISIS.
    His ex-wife has given an interview stating that he became physically abusive to her after a few months and that she found him unstable and mentally ill.
    A typical ISIS soldier

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Very sorry to hear that Darling. I hope he makes a full recovery.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to susietranslut For This Useful Post:

Reviews

If they didn't change the gun laws after Sandy Hook, little kids murdered, they never will. A sad loss of lives that could have been avoided. RIP