Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Congratulations Liza

  1. #1

    Default Congratulations Liza

    Congrats on your 101st review! I just realised I was your 100th review, but it turns out I'm a bit slow! 😂😂 a super lady!


    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...t.html#reviews

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to markbl For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (13-06-16), Escort Advertiserjessicabp (12-06-16), LuckyLu (12-06-16), robbie9 (12-06-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by markbl View Post
    Congrats on your 101st review! I just realised I was your 100th review, but it turns out I'm a bit slow! ���� a super lady!


    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...t.html#reviews
    Yes :-) She is


    ❤️ Merry christmas ! ❤️


    ❤️ in Dublin ❤️

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jessicabp For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (13-06-16), LuckyLu (12-06-16)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Where is Wacker...

    Just the one pic till he gets here cause I am lazy


  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (13-06-16), Escort Advertiserjessicabp (12-06-16)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,960
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by markbl View Post
    Congrats on your 101st review! I just realised I was your 100th review, but it turns out I'm a bit slow! ���� a super lady!


    https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...t.html#reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Where is Wacker...

    Just the one pic till he gets here cause I am lazy

    Here I am

    Appreciation threads should always include picture,s



    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    bettercallsaul (12-06-16), irishdeltaforce (13-06-16), Escort Advertiserjessicabp (12-06-16), Escort AdvertiserLLLLL (12-06-16), zilch (12-06-16)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Here I am

    Appreciation threads should always include picture,s

    Thanks ! I like Liza so much ! I spend my last weekend with her ;-)
    hi hi hi


    ❤️ Merry christmas ! ❤️


    ❤️ in Dublin ❤️

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jessicabp For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserLLLLL (12-06-16), willie wacker (12-06-16)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,695
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessicabp View Post
    Thanks ! I like Liza so much ! I spend my last weekend with her ;-)
    hi hi hi
    I'm nice as well but I don't see you hangin out with me at all.........hi hi hi

    Congrats Liza. I'd seriously love to hang out with you all weekend.
    Last edited by zilch; 12-06-16 at 20:44.

  12. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Cork NOW! ❤️
    Posts
    1,395

    Default

    My other best friend, beside Gina and Jessica
    ❤️❤️❤️ REGULAR PLACES ALWAYS FOR TOP CLASS MEETINGS!!! SEE YOU SOON!!! THANK YOU x Ps: 2018 tour info on my page ❤️❤️

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    I'm nice as well but I don't see you hangin out with me at all.........hi hi hi

    Congrats Liza. I'd seriously love to hang out with you all weekend.
    What kind of pleasure can I have with you for a weekend ?


    ❤️ Merry christmas ! ❤️


    ❤️ in Dublin ❤️

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,695
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jessicabp View Post
    What kind of pleasure can I have with you for a weekend ?
    Drinking Jack and playing strip poker in the back garden baby , yeah go on I also know you are dying to jumo naked on my trampolene.........

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    1,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Drinking Jack and playing strip poker in the back garden baby , yeah go on I also know you are dying to jumo naked on my trampolene.........
    Ohh sorry Liza has a more exciting plan ;-)


    ❤️ Merry christmas ! ❤️


    ❤️ in Dublin ❤️

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to jessicabp For This Useful Post:

    willie wacker (12-06-16)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •