Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i dont normally mock women drivers but...

Angry i dont normally mock women drivers but...

...im sat here on tesco car park killin 5 min and a 10 plated blue mitsubitsi lancer evo just came on car park. Tryed to drive in to space front ways couldnt do it so she reversed back and turned round and tryed reverse parking...she couldnt...after a few minutes of shuffling backwards and forwards she then drove out of space and parked it side ways across 3 empty spaces and walked off to do her shopping...

...if you cant park in a space you shouldnt be aloud to drive a €30.000+ car...

Take a moment to think of that poor car missing out on a driver it really deserves. Its abit like seeing a really beautiful women with someone that looks like a complete dickhead

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TriplexXx For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (12-06-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TriplexXx View Post
    ...im sat here on tesco car park killin 5 min and a 10 plated blue mitsubitsi lancer evo just came on car park. Tryed to drive in to space front ways couldnt do it so she reversed back and turned round and tryed reverse parking...she couldnt...after a few minutes of shuffling backwards and forwards she then drove out of space and parked it side ways across 3 empty spaces and walked off to do her shopping...

Take a moment to think of that poor car missing out on a driver it really deserves. Its abit like seeing a really beautiful women with someone that looks like a complete dickhead

You really picked the wrong morning to start this thread

Reviews

If you pay 30k for a 10 reg lancer evo you should not be allowed money.

Reviews

You have to ask ,,, how did she pass her driving test
    Wait
    Was she dressed like this
    Doing the test

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	222 
Size:	107.3 KB 
ID:	117032  
    Last edited by willie wacker; 12-06-16 at 12:04.

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

6. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

lildick (12-06-16)

Reviews

Drivers like that should be allowed park in the handicapped areas.

Reviews

different breed so you cant really blame them, they are reversing and at the same time having to check their mirrors ...

to see if their make-up and hair is ok, think they call it multi-tasking
    Last edited by hadaway; 12-06-16 at 16:01.

Reviews

At least you're unlikely to get women driving at 100mph whilst 2or 3times over the drink driving limit.

God be with the good old days.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    At least you're unlikely to get women driving at 100mph whilst 2or 3times over the drink driving limit.

God be with the good old days.
    I saw a woman do about 40 mph up the inside lane coming up to a roundabout in traffic on my way home on Friday evening.
    She didn't even slow down coming up to the roundabout but shot out and then proceeded to go around the roundabout effectively turning right.

As if her driving wasn't dangerous enough, I saw her speeding around roundabout with her cigarette in one hand and an open book in the other.
    I kid you not, she was holding up an open book.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    I saw a woman do about 40 mph up the inside lane coming up to a roundabout in traffic on my way home on Friday evening.
    She didn't even slow down coming up to the roundabout but shot out and then proceeded to go around the roundabout effectively turning right.

As if her driving wasn't dangerous enough, I saw her speeding around roundabout with her cigarette in one hand and an open book in the other.
    I kid you not, she was holding up an open book.
    Are you sure it was not a MAP

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Blog Entries

In contrast I observed a male driver attempt to park a car in an area with 2 solid spaces and it took him 10 minutes and the help of two pedestrians to achieve this. I was actually worried to leave the car park at the same time and made sure they were not in their car when it was time to go.

Some people really shouldn't be on the road.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast