Thread: Amazing massage only for 80 euro

Rachelx Guest

Default Amazing massage only for 80 euro

Treat yourself with a full body relaxing massage with topless and happy ending for only 80 euro.I will try my best to relieve your stress and make you feel better! Call now for massage session 0863186459 thanks Rachel

2. Default Four hands

Hey Rachel was going to call you in morning is there still two of you guys giving the massage???

Reviews

Default She's good but ..............

... she's the most awful timekeeper I've ever met.
    I've met Rachel once & she is very good at both the massage & happy ending parts of her service but that time I did meet her she kept me about 1/2 hr. waiting in my car, having already fed the meter !!!!!!!!!!
    The 2nd time I tried to meet her we agreed a time , I turned up & was told to wait 5 mins. while she ate, then another 5 mins. & so on. I eventually went back to my car, texted her that I was off only to be bombarded by phone calls & texts 45 mins. after the agreed time. I never answered them.
    Rachel, if you read this please don't be too offended but you need to improve your timekeeping ! When a guy only has so much change in his pocket for the parking meter & puts enough in to cover 1 hr 10 mins & he's not going to be seen for more than 1/2 hr. he risks being clamped, fined etc. You need to have more consideration for the consequences of your very lax attitude. In the long run it will only effect your business.
    If I could be sure she'd be on time the next time then I'd definitely go back.
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    ... she's the most awful timekeeper I've ever met.
    I've met Rachel once & she is very good at both the massage & happy ending parts of her service but that time I did meet her she kept me about 1/2 hr. waiting in my car, having already fed the meter !!!!!!!!!!
    The 2nd time I tried to meet her we agreed a time , I turned up & was told to wait 5 mins. while she ate, then another 5 mins. & so on. I eventually went back to my car, texted her that I was off only to be bombarded by phone calls & texts 45 mins. after the agreed time. I never answered them.
    Rachel, if you read this please don't be too offended but you need to improve your timekeeping ! When a guy only has so much change in his pocket for the parking meter & puts enough in to cover 1 hr 10 mins & he's not going to be seen for more than 1/2 hr. he risks being clamped, fined etc. You need to have more consideration for the consequences of your very lax attitude. In the long run it will only effect your business.
    If I could be sure she'd be on time the next time then I'd definitely go back.
    I have to agree with Nads here. Rachel is a lovely girl and the service is very good but:
    My 1st appointment everything went fine and I left with a very happy ending.
    My 2nd appointment I had to wait half an hour because she said her previous customer was late arriving. She was very apologetic and offered me a drink while I waited.
    As a result I went back for a 3rd visit - the 4 hands massage just for the experience.
    I got slightly delayed trying to get parking but I called to let her know but the phone went straight to voicemail and I left a message to say I would be there in 5 minutes. When I got to her place I rang again and it was still going to voicemail so I buzzed her apartment but got no answer. After another few minutes she finally answered the phone and said that as I was late she took another appointment and wanted me to come back in an hour.
    I gave up on it and told her I would come back another day. I did get a text from her later to say that its easier to fit in bookings during the day than at night.
    I wasted an hour and a half driving in, looking for parking and driving back home with nothing to show for it. Maybe her popularity is the problem!!!

Rachelx Guest

Default Amazing massage 80 euro!

Hello guys!
    Would like apologize to everybody ,who was get problems to meet me.
    My problem - i try always to give best services and i am nice and kind to all my clients.
    Some of them asking for extra 30 min and i cant said no to them ,i respect they wish.
    Second,i am working alone and please except i have to answer all phone call,its mean i will answer when i am free.
    Third,some of the regular clients,just call to the buzzer and dont make an appointment at all,how many time i asked everybody to make an app. before hand.
    And unfortunately,some clients make an app. but never show up ,its mean i loosing 45 min. of my time and may be yours...and also the busy time always between 1pm-3pm and after 6pm and everybody welcome from 11 am...
    Does truth of my days ,thank you for nice words about me,try to make all my clients happy and always good massage!
    Best massage Rachel 0863186459

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rachelx View Post
    Hello guys!
    Would like apologize to everybody ,who was get problems to meet me.
    My problem - i try always to give best services and i am nice and kind to all my clients.
    Some of them asking for extra 30 min and i cant said no to them ,i respect they wish.
    Second,i am working alone and please except i have to answer all phone call,its mean i will answer when i am free.
    Third,some of the regular clients,just call to the buzzer and dont make an appointment at all,how many time i asked everybody to make an app. before hand.
    And unfortunately,some clients make an app. but never show up ,its mean i loosing 45 min. of my time and may be yours...and also the busy time always between 1pm-3pm and after 6pm and everybody welcome from 11 am...
    Does truth of my days ,thank you for nice words about me,try to make all my clients happy and always good massage!
    Best massage Rachel 0863186459
    There is no doubt you give a great service but you have to be more organised.
    If someone asks for an extra 30mins and you have another appointment due in 15mins you have to say no(politely of course). If someone(a regular or otherwise) calls to your door without an appointment and you are expecting another customer you have to ask them to wait. The person with the appointment should have priority.
    Part of your problem is your popularity - maybe you need someone to handle your appointments schedule!!!

Its tough being successful!!!

7. Default

Hi Rachel - where abouts are you based?

Rachelx Guest

Default 4 Hands Amazing massage

4 hands Amazing massage,topless+happy ending -your dreams come thru...blond and brunet Only today,only 80 euro ...0863186459 Best offer Rachel