Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: Envelopes

  1. #1

    Default Envelopes

    I use them when visiting escorts. Don't give me your opinion on that, I don't care.

    However, there have been occasions on seeing the escort where I've wanted to change the length of my planned sojourn. Is there a 'discreet' way of handling this situation that doesn't make you look like an incompetent space cadet?



    Answers on a postcard.
    Last edited by TwistedTransistor; 11-06-16 at 14:39. Reason: Fold it up really small and cram it in your ass.
    Wish in one hand, shit in the other. See which fills up first

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to TwistedTransistor For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserLLLLL (14-06-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedTransistor View Post
    I use them when visiting escorts. Don't give me your opinion on that, I don't care.

    However, there have been occasions on seeing the escort where I've wanted to change the length of my planned sojourn. Is there a 'discreet' way of handling this situation that doesn't make you look like an incompetent space cadet?



    Answers on a postcard.
    Have a second envelope ready,Probably better not have incompetent space cadet on it,but then she will probably already know

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    LuckyLu (12-06-16)

  5. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Have a second envelope ready,Probably better not have incompetent space cadet on it,but then she will probably already know
    Had considered that a few times but realised that I'd need three envelopes, a second to cover wanting to stay longer, a third in case I wasn't feeling the vibe. Decided against this because two envelopes in my jacket pocket on the bedroom floor while I'm away showering didn't seem like a good idea.
    Last edited by TwistedTransistor; 11-06-16 at 14:47.
    Wish in one hand, shit in the other. See which fills up first

  6. #4

    Default

    Plus, what do you say to officer O'Malley when he frisks you and finds three envelopes with cash in them?
    Wish in one hand, shit in the other. See which fills up first

  7. #5
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bedrock
    Posts
    10,591
    Reviews
    47

    Default

    I never use an envelope, just hand over the cash at the start of the visit. Is this bad manners? I prefer that the lady sees that I have the correct amount paid.

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

    Ketchup (11-06-16), lildick (12-06-16), Escort AdvertiserLLLLL (14-06-16), LuckyLu (12-06-16)

  9. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    I never use an envelope, just hand over the cash at the start of the visit. Is this bad manners? I prefer that the lady sees that I have the correct amount paid.
    I wouldn't consider it a case of manners. Do you agree with the escort how long you are going to stay on arranging or do you decide on arrival?
    Last edited by TwistedTransistor; 11-06-16 at 14:57.
    Wish in one hand, shit in the other. See which fills up first

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to TwistedTransistor For This Useful Post:

    lildick (12-06-16)

  11. #7

    Default

    Obviously this dilemma only ever presents itself on first encounters.
    Wish in one hand, shit in the other. See which fills up first

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,009
    Reviews
    65

    Default

    When I leave I put the envelope back under the door
    It a surprise for everyone

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to f1 away For This Useful Post:

    Arthur Guinness (11-06-16)

  14. #9
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bedrock
    Posts
    10,591
    Reviews
    47

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedTransistor View Post
    I wouldn't consider it a case of manners. Do you agree with the escort how long you are going to stay on arranging or do you decide on arrival?
    When arranging the appointment always. If I decide to stay for longer & she has no other bookings I just pay the extra but that only happened with me a couple of times.

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

    lildick (12-06-16), TwistedTransistor (11-06-16)

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Hillsborough
    Posts
    1,354
    Reviews
    103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedTransistor View Post
    I use them when visiting escorts. Don't give me your opinion on that, I don't care.

    However, there have been occasions on seeing the escort where I've wanted to change the length of my planned sojourn. Is there a 'discreet' way of handling this situation that doesn't make you look like an incompetent space cadet?



    Answers on a postcard.
    The envelope is a nice gesture of respect, but if things go well enough for an unplanned extension then you are probably past the point of any inhibition or awkwardness.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to MidlifeCrisis For This Useful Post:

    TwistedTransistor (11-06-16)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •