Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Back from Aspen...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default Back from Aspen...

I see the message boards have been busy in my absence... Always a good sign

It will be a while before I've read all my PMs and looked at all the threads of the last few days, but I will be back with an update when I have!

Pat x

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post

It will be a while before I've read all my PMs and looked at all the threads of the last few days, but I will be back with an update when I have!

Pat x
    welcome back Pat did you bring me back anything nice?? stick of rock maybe??

Default The little gang

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post

Pat x
    Sweetie, disregard my pm.You'll see this quicker here.I just asked to be de modded in it.The little gang here have their minds made up to fire shite at us ,personal shite at that,regardless of what we do.If we move a thread,why was it moved?If we delete a thread why was it deleted,and the funniest part of all,if we miss something then why did we miss it?

They have their minds made.I threw a taste of their own medicine in their faces yesterday.I deleted all the threads in the Sopa Opera and one or two in general chat too.One thing to be made perfectly clear,if it wasnt for BBJ they still wopuldnt be put back.

This little gang are a bucnh of hypocrites and have their minds made up anyway.They are full of their own bs and all they can seem to think about is personalising the issue of modding.

My attitude is fuck the little gang.My time is far more valuable to me then explaining myself to ppl that have their minds made up anyway.Thing is i wont be contributing to the site either.The way i see it is the mods here werent given the chance to mod properly.We were atacked with personal bs from the word go.Even QPH ,before he even moved at all,had personal shit thrown his way.What has that got to do with modding.

The modding probs are not caused by the mods but by this bunch of anti mod ppl who like i said are hypocrites.They sit there and throw abuse knowing that one mod somewhere is going to move on it and then its back to the "why was this done and why was that done."The very fact that BBJ is now the good mod is enough to show the hypocracy of this lot.

I abhor sneaks and two faced ppl and i hate little gangs of ppl that cant stand on their own two feet or think for themselves for five mins.

And this is for ppl that post here other than "The Sweetie" (reg tm),i dont give a fuck what you think.

Clowns,
    Westside.

Reviews

Thumbs down The little gang lol

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    Sweetie, disregard my pm.You'll see this quicker here.I just asked to be de modded in it.The little gang here have their minds made up to fire shite at us ,personal shite at that,regardless of what we do.If we move a thread,why was it moved?If we delete a thread why was it deleted,and the funniest part of all,if we miss something then why did we miss it?

They have their minds made.I threw a taste of their own medicine in their faces yesterday.I deleted all the threads in the Sopa Opera and one or two in general chat too.One thing to be made perfectly clear,if it wasnt for BBJ they still wopuldnt be put back.

This little gang are a bucnh of hypocrites and have their minds made up anyway.They are full of their own bs and all they can seem to think about is personalising the issue of modding.

My attitude is fuck the little gang.My time is far more valuable to me then explaining myself to ppl that have their minds made up anyway.Thing is i wont be contributing to the site either.The way i see it is the mods here werent given the chance to mod properly.We were atacked with personal bs from the word go.Even QPH ,before he even moved at all,had personal shit thrown his way.What has that got to do with modding.

The modding probs are not caused by the mods but by this bunch of anti mod ppl who like i said are hypocrites.They sit there and throw abuse knowing that one mod somewhere is going to move on it and then its back to the "why was this done and why was that done."The very fact that BBJ is now the good mod is enough to show the hypocracy of this lot.

I abhor sneaks and two faced ppl and i hate little gangs of ppl that cant stand on their own two feet or think for themselves for five mins.

And this is for ppl that post here other than "The Sweetie" (reg tm),i dont give a fuck what you think.

Clowns,
    Westside.
    West your trying to play some kind of victom here, everybodys ganging up on you ah poor you, the fact of the matter is you proved yourself a little cry baby yest deleteing half the site who the fuck are you to do that, when you wer appointed i said fair play & gav you a chance i was never an anti mod as you like to call it but in the last couple of days we have you acting like a spoilt little girl, qph deleting stuff left right & centre then condesending to people & speaking to them like there beneath him & of course we have rics 10 commandments were he outlines how hes going to punish people which is noting to do with him thats the bosses job not his....
    Over all i think the mod idea is a good one & a workable one but the mods need to know wer ther new found super powers begin & end to avoid these little power trips.
    Look at bbj he had more shit thrown at him than any of the other mods & through doing what he does right & not letting it go to his head or taking it to heart like west does hes won over some of his doubters while the rest of you's just proved your doubters right.........

Clowns,
    Westside.
    For what it’s worth West I react in the opposite direction and just become calmer and more resolved with issues such as this. I had intended to only mod a short time but from the insults directed at me am happy to extend that into the future subject to Patricia wishing that.

Some one said I am the only person who can reason with you West and I don’t see you having to be reasoned with by anyone as you tower above them and are a rock of sense amongst pebbles of pestilence so I only ask that you give Patricia time to iron out any issues that she sees as needing amending/tweaking and there is only so long the anti mod’s can continues to wreck this place in the guise of defending free speech.

I let all their comments about me stand bar one reprehensible post by one and I have long since known they will never concede that that is the case and all anyone has to do is read their “properly placed posts” in various “properly placed threads" and will see that I have not and I do not care but I will not give into them and will defend their right to express themselves within the rules along with helping to make this place more inviting to take part in for all.

Its early days West…remember the car looks very different today then when first was created and this will take time and I for one am prepared to give all the time I have to until this place is returned to the vast majority that cause no trouble or need no modding whatsoever and when that’s done I will leave with head high and shoulder square.

VBR…QPH…
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 25-02-09 at 15:16.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    For what it’s worth West I react in the opposite direction and just become calmer and more resolved with issues such as this. I had intended to only mod a short time but from the insults directed at me am happy to extend that into the future subject to Patricia wishing that.

Some one said I am the only person who can reason with you West and I don’t see you having to be reasoned with by anyone as you tower above them and are a rock of sense amongst pebbles of pestilence so I only ask that you give Patricia time to iron out any issues that she sees as needing amending/tweaking and there is only so long the anti mod’s can continues to wreck this place in the guise of defending free speech.

I let all their comments about me stand bar one reprehensible post by one and I have long since known they will never concede that that is the case and all anyone has to do is read their “properly placed posts” in various “properly placed threads" and will see that I have not and I do not care but I will not give into them and will defend their right to express themselves within the rules along with helping to make this place more inviting to take part in for all.

Its early days West…remember the car looks very different today then when first was created and this will take time and I for one am prepared to give all the time I have to until this place is returned to the vast majority that cause no trouble or need no modding whatsoever and when that’s done I will leave with head high and shoulder square.

VBR…QPH…
    Roughly translated this means you think your better than the members of the site & your avatar is a joke are you going to be the one dishing out justice????? Dont think so sumhow

Blog Entries

If we move a thread,why was it moved?If we delete a thread why was it deleted?
    Westie I'm sorry if you feel personally attacked, and I'm sorry if you feel like it's a gang thing going on here (I work as an independent, not from a brothel), and as I've already stated I will remove myself as a member of all of these social groups (except the ass one) if I feel they are just being used to create a gang type of thing here, but in ref. to your quote above, these are just simple questions that require a simple explanation, the same as Patricia said would be done for posts that were edited, ie. cuss word, personal info, links, phone numbers etc.
    If someone should be told why the had a word removed then surely they should be told why a whole post/thread was moved/removed???

Oh PS........ Welcome back Particia........... Feels like ya never left eh????
    Last edited by luther; 25-02-09 at 19:13.
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Default Well

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Westie I'm sorry if you feel personally attacked, and I'm sorry if you feel like it's a gang thing going on here (I work as an independent, not from a brothel), and as I've already stated I will remove myself as a member of all of these social groups (except the ass one) if I feel they are just being used to create a gang type of thing here, but in ref. to your quote above, these are just simple questions that require a simple explanation, the same as Patricia said would be done for posts that were edited, ie. cuss word, personal info, links, phone numbers etc.
    If someone should be told why the had a word removed then surely they should be told why a whole post/thread was moved/removed???

Oh PS........ Welcome back Particia........... Feels like ya never left eh????
    its like this.The place is no longer fun for me here and i stand over what i say ,a few here have their minds made up already so whats the point.Pat is playing it safe if you ask me.If the place goes to hell,sure its the mods fault.All the fighting here is the mods fault.This is the prob ,everything from here on out will be the mods fault.I did this before and you get f'all thanks or anything for that matter for contributing a large ammount of time and of course patience modding.Think i dont know how it works?

Do i really have to tell someone that if they make a smart comment about a mod in a seperate thread and then link it back to the mods thread that it would be deleted?Do i really have to tell ppl that if they post a client request in the general section that it will be moved to the client request area?Do i really have to tell ppl that if a thread becomes a slagging match that it will be moved to the Soap Opera?Of course i dont but ,if certain ppl have their minds made up to question whatever regardless then yes,i will find myself explain time after time after time again.

You know what makes me laugh about some of these ppl?They think they have pals in each other whereas they just talk about each other all the time behind their backs.They will turn on each other.Thats the joyous thing about this carryon ,they always turn on each other.Doubt me,give it time and see.

Westside.

Reviews

Yes Patricia back to Reality eh? did u get any mickey over there?

Blog Entries

Talking I didn't know he was there too........

"It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast