Thread: Busty Beth - In Dublin this weekend for all the rugby fans : 085 762 5502

Default Busty Beth - In Dublin this weekend for all the rugby fans : 085 762 5502

Hi Guys;

I am delighted to say that I shall be in Dublin right through this weekend from Friday to Monday so hopefully I shall be able to keep all of you English & Irish rugby fans happy both before and after the match !!

As those of you that have seen me before will know I provide the ultimate busty GFE in an unhurried and friendly service that is guaranteed to leave you with a smile on your face , whatever the result of the match !! Please see my feedback on my profile page to confirm the level of service that I offer

One of my friends Fiona is joining me this weekend so for those that would like some mindblowing two girl fun , including full lesbian scene if required then look no further ; her profile is also on this site.

Looking forward to a fantastic weekend ; I know that Dublin will be jumping ; why dont some of you come and jump on me with your tackle !!!

****** UK MOBILE 07799 112509 *******
    ****** IRISH MOBILE 085 762 5502 *****

Love & Kisses
    Beth xxxxx
    Last edited by bustybeth; 25-02-09 at 09:17. Reason: forgot phone numbers