Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: This is so interesting ... OMGLOL

Reviews

[QUOTE=ladiesman217;1774416]1) A wizard did it.

It wasn't me.....

You can't prove anything I tells ya.
    ”The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.”

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rincewind For This Useful Post:

TwistedTransistor (10-06-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cuddles View Post
    This is a ground floor? There is no basement?
    How old is the building? Does it have a damp-proof membrane?

I'm not doubting your tileing skills, but how level is the floor- if you pour some water elsewhere, does it run to that spot?
    I'm thinking, maybe there is a little damp/condensation on the whole floor and it runs to that spot
    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Spread sheets of newspaper along your floor and identify the source by the starting of a wet path. You may have to check it a few times before you go to bed tho....
    Quoted the 2 best posts on here, fridge was good too but you seem to have ruled out that.
    Now to add one of my own. There was a similar problem in my workplace, except we knew the source, just couldn't figure out why it only leaked ad night. We were actually convinced that an ex employee with a grudge might be visiting during the night so a camera was set up. But no nocturnal visitor.
    It turned out that the mains water pressure was much higher at night, as the local water tower was filled completely at night on cheaper electricity.
    My wife caught me wearing ladies underwear and threatened to leave me.
    So I packed up all her clothes
    And left.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to philipkntz For This Useful Post:

tom sand (10-06-16), TwistedTransistor (10-06-16)

Blog Entries

What? Maybe your dishwasher and or washing machine is leaking.
    Or maybe you haz ghosts
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cassandra For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedTransistor View Post
    Can we not turn this into a squirter thread, please.

I've been here (the house) a few years and it only started this year so I'm guessing that rules out condensation. I hope it's not a burst pipe. I'd rather find out I was sleep pissing than to have to dig up the tiling in me kitchen.
    Could be fridge, they have a pipe at the back and sometimes it overflows. If you can check behind it.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rubberlover For This Useful Post:

Every morning when I go down to my kitchen I find the centre of the floor is always wet. No drips from the ceiling, no leaks from the taps, nothing knocked over, nobody lives with me so no tricksters. Doesn't taste like piss either so I'm not sleep pissing in my own kitchen. No reasonable explanation as to why this keeps happening. Fucked if I know

Feel free to throw in the odd suggestions as to what might be causing it as you hilariously reel off the best of your one-liners yet again, and again, and again ... ad nauseam.

And don't feel too bad if you don't have an answer, I really don't care. I'm just doing my civil duty by adding more stupid to this ever growing mountain of retardation.

Is your house always kept warm at night? Warm air holds more moisture the slightest drop in air temp and any thing cold like your tiled floor will take damp...if theres is a slight curve in the tiled floor the water will just naturally run tht direction...people say their house is not damp but after winter we have just had with all that heavy rain there is still alot if water around in the ground thats rising because of this heat we are now having 👍

Oh and its good to see the established trolls are still about ... Sorry i mean established members ☺

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TriplexXx For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (11-06-16), TwistedTransistor (10-06-16)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Amy Alison For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cuddles View Post
    This is a ground floor? There is no basement?
    How old is the building? Does it have a damp-proof membrane?

I'm not doubting your tileing skills, but how level is the floor- if you pour some water elsewhere, does it run to that spot?
    I'm thinking, maybe there is a little damp/condensation on the whole floor and it runs to that spot

It's a ground floor with no basement. Thekitchen is below the main living room area, slightly below ground level too.
    It's old enough, nearly forty years old I think. Lot of work done when I moved in. Don't know if there was originally a membrane but they pumped the foundations with goo when they were working on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Spread sheets of newspaper along your floor and identify the source by the starting of a wet path. You may have to check it a few times before you go to bed tho....
    Good thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    1) A wizard did it.

2) Your kitchen is haunted.

3) You sleep walk and piss in the kitchen every night.
    1) I am a wizard.

2) My kitchen is my inner sanctum.

3) Wizards don't piss.

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Not meaning to pry into your personal hygiene but do you usually shower (not a golden 1) before you go to bed?
    Then again if it is a blocked sewage pipe then it might taste a lot worse than piss! !
    Shower? What is this crazy 'Shower' thing you speak of?
    I rarely use the downstairs shower and none of the piping for it goes near the kitchen.

Quote Originally Posted by philipkntz View Post
    Quoted the 2 best posts on here, fridge was good too but you seem to have ruled out that.
    Now to add one of my own. There was a similar problem in my workplace, except we knew the source, just couldn't figure out why it only leaked ad night. We were actually convinced that an ex employee with a grudge might be visiting during the night so a camera was set up. But no nocturnal visitor.
    It turned out that the mains water pressure was much higher at night, as the local water tower was filled completely at night on cheaper electricity.
    Intradesting Hadn't thought of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    What? Maybe your dishwasher and or washing machine is leaking.
    Or maybe you haz ghosts
    Ghosts with bladder problems?

Quote Originally Posted by rubberlover View Post
    Could be fridge, they have a pipe at the back and sometimes it overflows. If you can check behind it.
    Nope. I did check it, nothing. The only thing that was behind the fridge was IDF with his elbow up his ass.

Quote Originally Posted by TriplexXx View Post
    Is your house always kept warm at night? Warm air holds more moisture the slightest drop in air temp and any thing cold like your tiled floor will take damp...if theres is a slight curve in the tiled floor the water will just naturally run tht direction...people say their house is not damp but after winter we have just had with all that heavy rain there is still alot if water around in the ground thats rising because of this heat we are now having ��

Oh and its good to see the established trolls are still about ... Sorry i mean established members ☺
    It's normally fairly cool in my kitchen, the rest of the house would be a bit warmer. I had marked out the condensation thing because it only start happening about six months back but thinking about it now that's around about when I split with my girl, the house was temperature moderated according to her moods up until then

Good point about the ground water too, my area gets a lot of run off from one of the hillier areas around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Alison View Post
    That's just ghosts' urine
    Why the hell is everyone obsessing over bed wetting ghosts?

Last edited by TwistedTransistor; 10-06-16 at 20:47.
    Wish in one hand, shit in the other. See which fills up first

Reviews

I've just remembered that my uncle had a similar problem in his bedroom. He lived on a boat though.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to philipkntz For This Useful Post:

Why the hell is everyone obsessing over bed wetting ghosts?

Because it's funny. Doesn't get any better than an incontinent ghost

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amy Alison For This Useful Post:

Super ModeratorTheNightShift (11-06-16), TwistedTransistor (11-06-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Alison View Post
    Because it's funny. Doesn't get any better than an incontinent ghost
    its a load of crap
    go boil your head

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovepussy123 For This Useful Post:

TwistedTransistor (11-06-16)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast