Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Qph..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    You will also note that is other people dragging up previous matters and not me but if you wish to re visit that sorry state of affairs I will be happy to but I leave it to you to decide to do that. If not I will not comment.
    QPH, I did not drag this instance up, I merely referred to it as it did happen (as much as you may wish to forget it did) and it is my main concern as to why I feel you should not have been made a mod!!
    Now Patricia did say what happened, happened; and like some of us a chill pill on your part was certainly needed on more than one occasion but like I said, it was always going to come back up and haunt you and while me, Patricia or anyone on this site may feel you eventually might have made a good mod had this phase in your history not happened, the fact is, it did and will always disqualify you from patronising or ruling over anyone else on these boards!!

Reviews

This looks familiar. People were having a go at BBJ when he first started and now it's happening again with QPH. No matter who the mod is this kind of thing will happen. Look at BBJ now he's won over people who doubted him and looks like he's been doing the job all along. It's no good raking up old ground with Dolly. That's in the past and everyone has their own view on it.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    This looks familiar. People were having a go at BBJ when he first started and now it's happening again with QPH. No matter who the mod is this kind of thing will happen. Look at BBJ now he's won over people who doubted him and looks like he's been doing the job all along. It's no good raking up old ground with Dolly. That's in the past and everyone has their own view on it.

Sorry Highwayman but I have to disagree as far as I am concerned!!
    I have never spoke against the idea of moderators nor have I commented in the past on the ability of any of our current moderators to do the job but I have voiced my concerns about QPH for exactly the reasons I previously outlined and they have nothing to do with his abilities (I could comment on those but I choose to reserve my opinion) in short, in my opinion he should never have been given the opportunity to become a mod (good or bad) because of his past history which in my opinion is way more controversial than most other members on this site!!
    Now I feel the same way about several members on this site (myself included) and had any one of them been made mod I would also voice my concerns and I would hope they could listen to my reasoning and even debate the matter and by doing so they might even change my mind!!
    Last edited by anon361; 26-02-09 at 22:24.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    The difference is bbj did it without going on a power trip not being a hypocrite or throwing tantrums as the other ones have. I never complained about any mod until this started & always felt he would be a good mod from chating with him & hes never been a rule breaker either..
    Bbj proved his doubters wrong the rest proved there doubters right...

Reviews

QPH, I respectfully put it to you that your position is untenable.

You have virtually no support amongst the boards regulars to be a mod, and I think that instead of out-debating Epsilon and the other posters you simply (in no so many words) tell them to lump it because you're a mod.

I think you should do the honourable thing and step down.

Default Just a quick question:

Why are the comments you all say about QPH upsetting WTF so much? I keep seeing him post, like all this is aimed at him. I've been away from here for 2 1/2 weeks, and I popped into the chat room for about 5 minutes, & Epsilon was in there, we were the only ones, and straight away WTF came in and threatened us. It was very strange to be threatened when I just got back from a peaceful holiday. He basically told us we need to focus on ourselves and not him, that he is getting loads of pms from people with details about us. So first of all, this is definitely an abuse of power. Letting others know in a round about way, that they have information that can be made public if they choose to do so. And i was always nice to WTF, so Im not at all sure why he is threatening me??? And I really dont understand why he is getting defensive, when all Ive seen are comments here aimed at QPH and not WTF.

I find it all too odd

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    That term is a figure of speech and you took it to mean something else even though you have lived here for a period of 12 years so should know it is an Irish figure of speech. Not my problem you choose to see it as meaning something else.

You will also note that is other people dragging up previous matters and not me but if you wish to re visit that sorry state of affairs I will be happy to but I leave it to you to decide to do that. If not I will not comment.
    I can honestly say that i have never heard that being used as a figure of speech, in fact i have never heard it being used as anything other than an insult.
    "Not your problem"..... typical of you, you cannot take responsibility for your actions...

And the only reason that you are not dragging up previous matter is because you are too embarased to bring them up. You know you were way out of line and your actions then were 100 times worse than the actions of anybody on this site over the last week, my self included.

You once agian proved that you are incapable of being an unbiased and affective mod, you have lost the respect and confidence of this board. Be a man and step down. And leave the modding to somebody more capable.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345