Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Qph..

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    please tell what roxys post having to with a warning section, coz nobody can under stand them.

what a tool

respect, what respect u show dolly

nbt
    Criticism of someone’s English or of me has nothing to do with that thread in warning section either so I have moved it here as Epsilon kindly created this thread for that purpose. Feel free to continue here or in any relevant section in gen chat or soapland and leave the thread in warning section to people who wish to comment or add to the topic or related topics concerned regardless of there level of English.

You and others were critical of soap stars posting non relevant content in gen chat but you are doing the same thing in warning section and it is a very simple request for you to air your views outside of that section given its importance to BOTH SIDES.

You cannot have it both ways.

I Look forward to serving your needs and rights nbt regardless of your crude vocabulary to me in a post and pm after I did a favor for you the very same day btw.

I will not be brow beaten by such tactics as are being employed but will become more resolute in my commitment and intended tenure as mod subject to Patricia’s wishes.

Take it up with her as she has the final say in anything here and if complaint has merit she will overrule and I have no problem with that but if she does not then you all should shut up about it also.

Seems fair to me…

Reviews

Default Qph

Whats the problem Qph.. Are you not man enough to answer my question?

And if my memory serves me correctly you spent weeks spamming the site, with your anti- paws and anti- Dolly posts. you ruined every single thread with your insane obsessive rantings about Paws and Dolly. Will you now tell me that what you did is any less obstructive or destructive to a thread than what we did, after all the owner of this site never seemed to have a problem with this.. its only you and your ego trip that seems have any problem. Did Roxy compalin? Did Diana complain? i can guarantee you that they didnt.. this was just your personal crusade, a way of stamping your new found authority on the forum.
    Last edited by Epsilon; 25-02-09 at 14:42.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Whats the problem Qph.. Are you not man enough to answer my question?

And if my memory serves me correctly you spent weeks spamming the site, with your anti- paws and anti- Dolly posts. you ruined every single thread with your insane obsessive rantings about Paws and Dolly. Will you now tell me that what you did is any less obstructive or destructive to a thread than what we did, after all the owner of this site never seemed to have a problem with this.. its only you and your ego trip that seems have any problem. Did Roxy compalin? Did Diana complain? i can guarantee you that they didnt.. this was just your personal crusade, a way of stamping your new found authority on the forum.
    Qph is too busy wafling on about jaffa cakes & stroking wtf's ego to ans your very simple question eps

Reviews

It looks to me if what was said in the warning section was said in general chat or soap wouldn't have been deleted or moved. The warning section is for more serious things rather than slagging people off. As the thread was already started as a warning and then turned into a slagging match. There was no choice but to delete it as it couldn't be moved. That's what it looks to me anyhow.
    If people post in the right sections there shouldn't be a problem.
    Last edited by thehighwayman; 25-02-09 at 18:24.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Answer Epsilon's questions, QPH!

Reviews

he cant ,hes not a man
    man would treat Dolly the way he did

nbt

Cool Qph -U can have it both ways!

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Criticism of someones English or of me has nothing to do with that thread in warning section either so I have moved it here as Epsilon kindly created this thread for that purpose. Feel free to continue here or in any relevant section in gen chat or soapland and leave the thread in warning section to people who wish to comment or add to the topic or related topics concerned regardless of there level of English.
    simple request for you to air your views outside of that section given its importance to BOTH SIDES.
    You cannot have it both ways.
    qph- a simple solution would have been to copy the thread so that it appears in both sections, rather than the heavy handed way this wa dealt with. I have copied the thread to soap now, every1 happy!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pats bodyguard View Post
    qph- a simple solution would have been to copy the thread so that it appears in both sections, rather than the heavy handed way this wa dealt with. I have copied the thread to soap now, every1 happy!

Thanks Bodyguard. but the damage has been done. why could the power mad Qph not have done that in the first place? he was too obsessed with his little power trip to actually think about what he was doing or to concider the concequences, All he had to do was copy the original thread to here and then delete the posts HE didnt approve of in the warning section. He has proven that he along with Westside are in competant and incapable of fairly or intelligently modding this site.
    He has still not answered the question, so i will assume that he is just a coward and is hiding behind his mod status.
    He can write multiple essays and post them all over the site when he wants justice or an explanation, but when the roles are reversed he is just a coward... Oven ready eddie should be his modding name, at least then he showing his true persona.. a chicken.....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Or Lippy could just turn up at Team Gemma's office during any one of our many T breaks with a penguin bar in one hand and a Jaffa cake in the other and either Gem or Jill is show to take a nibble...

I'll just check the shedule and fit you all in......no bother....thats what you pay me for...

Qph.
    I hardly think it appropriate that you should bring your Jaffa cake cake bull shit into this thread. As you say yourself there is plenty of room in general chat and in the soap section for this sort of crap.
    This lady has posted asking for the members help in making a very important decision regarding her future. If you have nothing constructive to add well then keep you stupid comments to your self. If you can add something that will help this lady please do, but as a voyeur, you are realy not qualified to comment are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Qph.
    I hardly think it appropriate that you should bring your Jaffa cake cake bull shit into this thread. As you say yourself there is plenty of room in general chat and in the soap section for this sort of crap.
    This lady has posted asking for the members help in making a very important decision regarding her future. If you have nothing constructive to add well then keep you stupid comments to your self. If you can add something that will help this lady please do, but as a voyeur, you are realy not qualified to comment are you?
    I addressed Gemma as it happens and knew before ever I posted that you would post what you did in your little crusade.

I posted in humour (some thing you "used" to do btw but now are just a boring drone in the background) and not a gang mock fest that I acted to stop happening in warning section.

You are as always free to be critical (within rules) of who you wish but I suspect you will turn this thread and any other I post on into an anti mod/me one and if you do I will be forced to move said mod/me related comments to the your qph thread where you are at liberty to continue.

Suck it up and face facts I am here to stay as mod until either Patricia says otherwise or i decide to stop.

I will not allow you to turn every thread I post in into an anti mod/me thread.

I give you due notice that you will not be allowed to do this and look forward to your co operation to make this forum work for everyone.

If you do so here I will move both your and my mod/me related posts to qph thread.

Thank you in advance.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast