Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Fake Pictures

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    783
    Reviews
    5

    Default Fake Pictures

    Huge amount of fake pictures on profiles here and in order to get pictures deeded as fake on E-I we must provide a link but this can prove difficult when you not allowed to google pictures,its very difficult

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    3,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chez View Post
    Huge amount of fake pictures on profiles here and in order to get pictures deeded as fake on E-I we must provide a link but this can prove difficult when you not allowed to google pictures,its very difficult
    hey,
    try this one,
    open the gallery, drag the picture to the new tab, the right click should have an option to google this image.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,709
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chez View Post
    Huge amount of fake pictures on profiles here and in order to get pictures deeded as fake on E-I we must provide a link but this can prove difficult when you not allowed to google pictures,its very difficult
    Ya wasting ya time reporting them coz they only change them and come back under a different disguise.
    Best to say nowt but make a note to avoid.
    If other punters can't see the fake pics then I guess it's tough shit paddy
    Last edited by zilch; 08-06-16 at 10:47.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    willie wacker (08-06-16)

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,967
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Ya wasting ya time reporting them coz they only change them and come back under a different disguise.
    Best to say nowt but make a note to avoid.
    If other punters can't see the fake pics then I guess it's tough shit paddy
    Exactly
    I,m not going to do the work here for the non-posters, non-forum members
    Fuck them


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    lildick (08-06-16), zilch (08-06-16)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLu View Post
    hey,
    try this one,
    open the gallery, drag the picture to the new tab, the right click should have an option to google this image.
    lu, can you do this one for me, find her so hot, not sure if shes real, I think i may have seen her in the takeaway in Longford a few times but not sure, you know how the mind plays tricks with you.

    Last edited by hadaway; 08-06-16 at 11:34.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    3,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Ya wasting ya time reporting them coz they only change them and come back under a different disguise.
    Best to say nowt but make a note to avoid.
    If other punters can't see the fake pics then I guess it's tough shit paddy
    as much as I agree with you all, I need to add my few lines.
    Provided they stick to the same advert, the fake photo report once approved stays on the profile.

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,967
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hadaway View Post
    lu, can you do this one for me, find her so hot, not sure if shes real, I think i may have seen her in the takeaway in Longford a few times but not sure, you know how the mind plays tricks with you.

    She is real but the million dollar question
    Is she really here


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    3,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hadaway View Post
    lu, can you do this one for me, find her so hot, not sure if shes real, I think i may have seen her in the takeaway in Longford a few times but not sure, you know how the mind plays tricks with you.

    hahahaha,
    Megan Fox?

    send me a link to the advert in a Pm when you find it please, on a totally serious note.
    Xxx
    Last edited by LuckyLu; 08-06-16 at 11:37.

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    1,135

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    She is real but the million dollar question
    Is she really here
    in Longford you mean, William?

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,967
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hadaway View Post
    in Longford you mean, William?
    In Ireland ya clown


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    Rachel Divine (08-06-16)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •