Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No need to worry about me

Default No need to worry about me

i have pm'd Pat this morning to ask to be de modded and i wont mod or contribute to the site again.You cant count on that.Now since im such a nasty mod im going doing the very thing you accused me of and hey,im actually going to enjoy this.You anti mods have to be taking the fuckin piss.If Pat or one of the other mods wants to put the stuff back up well and good cause i wont be doing it thats for sure.

See yee,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    i have pm'd Pat this morning to ask to be de modded and i wont mod or contribute to the site again.You cant count on that.Now since im such a nasty mod im going doing the very thing you accused me of and hey,im actually going to enjoy this.You anti mods have to be taking the fuckin piss.If Pat or one of the other mods wants to put the stuff back up well and good cause i wont be doing it thats for sure.

See yee,
    Westside.
    This is the very reason that people who were willing to give it a go are now against it west we now have 3 of our 4 mods acting like they can do whatever they want........

Reviews

See yee,
    Westside.

Grow up west. toys out of the pram time?.. your upset so you delete half the forum.. grow up you asshole..

Default Now thats

See yee,
    Westside.
    thats what you call deleting for nothing.

Try someone else with your bullshit.
    Westside.

Reviews

you'v just proved people right west

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post

Your wasting your time Big Daddy he is a looser.. end of!! when he doesnt get his own way he throws a tamtrum.. and he calls Big Paws a trouble maker.. it was a bad move making a mod out of a person who has been banned for thier behaviour in the past.

and now he will delete this one..

Who was deleted?
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Reviews

I was on 505 posts before he started im now on 452???????

For no reason?I tought all anti mod thing was gone,no?
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Default Nope daddy

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    no i was just showing the hardy bunch here what they were saying we do.Do ppl seriously think that i would sit here and read all that rubbish and the hypocrites hoping for more?Not going to happen.I wont mod here,wont subject myself to any of that negativity and i wont contribute here either.

PPl want me out then im out because after the way they carried on ,im not interested in them or what they have to say ,good ,bad or otherwise.

Westside.

PS with me it was never a case of right or wrong.It was simply a case of doing what i was given to do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast