Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 50

Thread: The crowns are shite.

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    In a warm fluffy nest above your head .
    Posts
    1,208
    Reviews
    35

    Default The crowns are shite.

    As a valuable member of this community I am entitled to my opinion and I am going to give it.
    The crowns are ridiculous they in some way make look certain escorts look better than others for the untrained guy who logs on with a phone for a quick look for a shag. Several of the girls with crowns provide a shite service too very miss leading.
    I understand EI are profit making machine BUT ...
    Loose the crowns and loose the available now option too if a guy wants to know who is available here will call we are not all total retards.
    If you want to get profit up simply put your prices up 10% it's not like you have any competitors lol
    THEN..... offer a 10% discount to any escosts who post on the forums.
    The profits will go up ! The boards will improve ! And the site will look better with no stupid gimmicks.
    Birdy.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to The dirt bird For This Useful Post:

    nibb (07-06-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,478
    Reviews
    196

    Default

    What about crowns for good clients?

    I don't see any escorts using the "avaliable now" thingy?
    Maybe I'm searching at the wrong times.

  4. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    What about crowns for good clients?

    I don't see any escorts using the "avaliable now" thingy?
    Maybe I'm searching at the wrong times.


    I believe they already tried that, it was called the trusted reviewer badge. Didn't end to well.

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TwistedTransistor For This Useful Post:

    nibb (07-06-16), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (07-06-16), Shirley Joy (07-06-16), TonyB (06-06-16)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Venus
    Posts
    1,451

    Default

    E
    Quote Originally Posted by The dirt bird View Post
    As a valuable member of this community I am entitled to my opinion and I am going to give it.
    The crowns are ridiculous they in some way make look certain escorts look better than others for the untrained guy who logs on with a phone for a quick look for a shag. Several of the girls with crowns provide a shite service too very miss leading.
    I understand EI are profit making machine BUT ...
    Loose the crowns and loose the available now option too if a guy wants to know who is available here will call we are not all total retards.
    If you want to get profit up simply put your prices up 10% it's not like you have any competitors lol
    THEN..... offer a 10% discount to any escosts who post on the forums.
    The profits will go up ! The boards will improve ! And the site will look better with no stupid gimmicks.
    Birdy.
    I agree the crowns are just a novelty. But don't tell EI to put their prices up as they charge too much already. And if it goes up you as the customer might feel the pinch of that in higher fees.
    Last edited by Sexy Samantha British; 06-06-16 at 16:51.

  7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sexy Samantha British For This Useful Post:

    EnglishAlex (06-06-16), Escort AdvertiserIrish Sarah (07-06-16), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (07-06-16), shyguyshyguy12 (06-06-16), TonyB (06-06-16)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Metropolis
    Posts
    986

    Default

    i think the key to getting escorts to post more is a little less tolerance for blatant trolls and posts that are disrespectful towards the escorts.

  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ClarkKent For This Useful Post:

    LuckyLu (07-06-16), rebelscouse (08-06-16), Escort AdvertiserSexy Sandy 69 (07-06-16), tom sand (06-06-16)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    I can see why established ladies want to distinguish themselves from the fly by night providers but crowns, a bit too much, was there not talk of a gold surround to their profile picture or something?
    A crown implies they are better than others (ok, with some that is correct), a client couldn't be blamed for thinking they had won escort of the month at some stage which takes away from that prize, loose the crown but do somehow highlight the established ladies.
    Keep the crown maybe for EOTM winners only?

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Wexford
    Posts
    243

    Default

    I don't have a crown but I see lots of other ladies who don't allow reviews, don't advertise prices and don't engage on the forum have them.
    Seems like it's worked out on how much money the lady has paid in advertising fees to EI.


    Last week in Wexford....catch me whilst you can

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to lactatinglucy For This Useful Post:

    Barney Rubble (07-06-16)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,381
    Reviews
    156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lactatinglucy View Post
    I don't have a crown but I see lots of other ladies who don't allow reviews, don't advertise prices and don't engage on the forum have them.
    Seems like it's worked out on how much money the lady has paid in advertising fees to EI.
    Surprise surprise.

    Filthy lucre.

    Come the revolution............

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,381
    Reviews
    156

    Default

    If some of us clients were to be given a crown according to the money that we have paid(indirectly) to EI,

    we would own the f****n crown jewels, Star of India and all!!!!
    Last edited by SteveB; 06-06-16 at 21:58.

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post

    Come the revolution............
    Kinda hard to revolt when they hold the kill button on everyone's profile..

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •