View Poll Results: Which times of the year do you have energy for sex more than the other

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • summer

5 45.45%
  • winter

2 18.18%
  • doesnt matter, year round

3 27.27%
  • not really into sex

1 9.09%

Thread: Times of the year more in the mood

Reviews

Default Times of the year more in the mood

wanking aside do you find you want actual sex in the summer or winter more?, or does it matter at all to you or youre just a total horn dog year round. remember wanking takes almost no effort or time planning or travel, its a oh ill have one now thing and the only thing which will change this desire is your ability/inability go get away with it.
    so now we know the difference between having a wank and having the energy for actual sex which is it, desire for more sex in winter or summer or you havent noticed a preference.
    Ladies, youre out of this one, we all know youre gagging for it year round

A preference for summer. The sun has sway over my boner, nothing like a hot sweaty session then a pint afterwards in the beer garden

My patterns change with the season too, during the winter my appointments are always late in the evening.

Reviews

some girls it seems dont work summer days either, there must be a reason for that, either too stuffy inside or just enjoying the sunshine while it lasts

Reviews

Summer
    The sun is great on the back alfresco

" WE ARE CONNACHT "