Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Sex toys, etiquette, and escorts

  1. #1

    Default Sex toys, etiquette, and escorts

    Would it be considered weird to bring your own sex toys when visiting an escort? I mean considered weird by the escort, not the general public, because fuck them.
    Last edited by TwistedTransistor; 04-06-16 at 23:51.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedTransistor View Post
    Would it be considered weird to bring your own sex toys when visiting an escort? I mean considered weird by the escort, not the general public, because fuck them.
    Trying to fuck the general public while holding sex toys is considered weird in most counties ..... Sligo I believe are ok with it.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    Super ModeratorTheNightShift (05-06-16)

  4. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Trying to fuck the general public while holding sex toys is considered weird in most counties ..... Sligo I believe are ok with it.
    Irrelevant, they don't matter. Especially Sligo.


    Have you ever brought your sex toys to an appointment?

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TwistedTransistor View Post
    Irrelevant, they don't matter. Especially Sligo.


    Have you ever brought your sex toys to an appointment?
    Nope,I would imagine the ladies would prefer if you use their own,you will find out if they reply I guess.

  6. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Nope,I would imagine the ladies would prefer if you use their own,you will find out if they reply I guess.
    I won't hold my breath, this place is an awful sausagefest as of late.


    Still, I really should have a say when it comes to what I stick in my own ass. Some of those cheap toys are very toxic.

  7. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Sarah View Post
    I'll only use my own toys only it's brand new in the box
    Does that mean you have a selection of prostate massagers? I've always been curious but never asked what an escort has in that bag of tricks

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Sarah View Post
    I'll only use my own toys only it's brand new in the box
    Trying hard not to make a sex toy and'in the box' joke.... Failed

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Here & abroad
    Posts
    5,234
    Reviews
    59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Sarah View Post
    I'll only use my own toys only it's brand new in the box
    .... and still have the receipts to prove it
    Hello

  10. #9

    Default

    For the sake of clarity, I'm not talking about bringing a sex toy and expecting an escort to use it on herself. I was raised better than that.

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TwistedTransistor For This Useful Post:

    F-Dub (05-06-16), Escort AdvertiserIrish Josephine (05-06-16)

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Navan Happy Christmas xxx UpdatesTwitter
    Posts
    5,046

    Default

    Even if used just on you I would wonder how well it was cleaned since last use and did it always wear a condom.

    They have to be touched so unless you are into disposable gloves
    Clickerty Click >> https://twitter.com/KissJosephine << Its 2307 on Twitter

    Navan 15-19 Christmas starts 20th December Have a Merry one folks

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish Josephine For This Useful Post:

    TwistedTransistor (05-06-16)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •