Thread: Gazza On Racism Charge Over Comedy Routine Quip

Reviews

Default Gazza On Racism Charge Over Comedy Routine Quip

We all know Gazza ain't the brightest and has had some serious personal problems, but he is before the courts on June 17 on Racism charges over a 'joke' he made during a comedy routine!

It goes back to last November when he was performing his comedy show (who knew?) in Wolverhampton. He spotted a black security guard in an unlit corner of the stage and joked that he couldn't see whether or not the man in question was smiling or not.

For the record, it's not even certain if the security guard heard the remark.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...medy-show-gag/

Is this the libertard brigade becoming increasingly more insane or is it actually a racist comment or is there any such thing as an acceptable level of a skin colour/race joke or is a person doing a comedy routine be entitled to say whatever he/she likes?

Personally I have never been called a honkey, but it would not offend me. However been referred to as a Táig in Scotland or Northern Ireland by somebody from the other side certainly would, even without the Bastard bit!

When I shared a house with 2 men, 9 years older than me and they used to affectionately refer to me as 'you Bald Cunt Ya', I never took it offensively!

TBH I suspect it's the libertard brigade acting the bollocks as per usual! I cannot see how it was a racist comment, personally!
    Last edited by The Libertarian; 04-06-16 at 22:25.
    Ride them on the beaches!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    We all know Gazza ain't the brightest and has had some serious personal problems, but he is before the courts on June 17 on Racism charges over a 'joke' he made during a comedy routine!

It goes back to last November when he was performing his comedy show (who knew?) in Wolverhampton. He spotted a black security guard in an unlit corner of the stage and joked that he couldn't see whether or not the man in question was smiling or not.

We al know Gazza ain't the brightest and has had some serious personal problems, but he is before the courts on June 17 on Racism charges over a 'joke' he made during a comedy routine!

Is this the libertard brigade becoming increasingly more insane or is it actually a racist comment or is there any such thing as an acceptable level of a skin colour/race joke a person doing a comedy routine be entitled to say whatever he/she likes?

Personally I have never been called a honkey, but it would not offend me. However been referred to as a Táig in Scotland or Northern Ireland by somebody from the other side certainly would, even without the Bastard bit!

When I shared a house with 2 men, 9 years older than me and they used to affectionately refer to me as 'you Bald Cunt Ya', I never took it offensively!

TBH I suspect it's the libertard brigade acting the bollocks as per usual! I cannot see how it was a racist comment, personally!

Is this the libertard brigade becoming increasingly more insane or is it actually a racist comment or is there any such thing as an acceptable level of a skin colour joke a person doing a comedy routine be entitled to say whatever he/she likes?

Personally I have never been called a honkey, but it would not offend me. However been referred to as a Táig in Scotland or Northern Ireland by somebody from the other side certainly would, even without the Bastard bit! Grin

When I shared a house with 2 men, 9 years older than me and they used to affectionately refer to me as 'you Bald Cunt Ya', I never took it offensively! Cheesy
    Why did you say that twice?

Reviews

We al know Gazza ain't the brightest and has had some serious personal problems, but he is before the courts on June 17 on Racism charges over a 'joke' he made during a comedy routine!

Is this the libertard brigade becoming increasingly more insane or is it actually a racist comment or is there any such thing as an acceptable level of a skin colour/race joke or is a person doing a comedy routine be entitled to say whatever he/she likes?

Did I read this post before?

Did I read this post before,

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post

I rectified it, I made an error cutting and pasting, I'm no Geordie, but I am simple!
    Ride them on the beaches!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to The Libertarian For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (04-06-16)

Reviews

I rectified it, I made an error cutting and pasting, I'm no Geordie, but I am simple!
    Stupid bald cunt....