Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Brexit

Reviews

Default Brexit

When the Brits leave the EU will all those lovely Eastern Europeans in London relocate here? Could be good news!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sixfourblond For This Useful Post:

ClarkKent (04-06-16), David Feckem (04-06-16)

Personally I'm hoping it means an influx of English ladies, we need a lot more of them.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TwistedTransistor For This Useful Post:

atom (04-06-16), hitman76 (30-06-16), Kenton (27-06-16), Mr Sweet Guy (26-06-16), nibb (04-06-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedTransistor View Post
    Personally I'm hoping it means an influx of English ladies, we need a lot more of them.
    Well that's unlikely as Europe will insist on visas for travel from the uk. We always allowed freedom of travel with the U.K. and vice versa but the EU will have the final say. It's funny because the Brits think they will leave and carry on regardless. They are in for a big shock!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sixfourblond For This Useful Post:

TwistedTransistor (04-06-16)

Quote Originally Posted by sixfourblond View Post
    Well that's unlikely as Europe will insist on visas for travel from the uk. We always allowed freedom of travel with the U.K. and vice versa but the EU will have the final say. It's funny because the Brits think they will leave and carry on regardless. They are in for a big shock!
    I think Ireland will feel a bit of pressure from Brussels along those lines but can't see Ireland giving in, we've spent way too long developing a relationship with our nearest neighbour. If England wants to become a power outside EU influence they'll be cosying up more with the US, it's in our best interests to be very diplomatic in that case.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TwistedTransistor For This Useful Post:

sixfourblond (04-06-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by shyguyshyguy12 View Post
    They'll have to be a lot more negotiations for a lot of industries. Silly England, they'll lose some big businesses moving abroad.
    Most of the American financials and computer companies already have plans to relocate here. Good chance Ireland will become gateway to Europe and replace England.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sixfourblond For This Useful Post:

yola (27-06-16)

Reviews

I think Ireland will feel a bit of pressure from Brussels along those lines but can't see Ireland giving in, we've spent way too long developing a relationship with our nearest neighbour. If England wants to become a power outside EU influence they'll be cosying up more with the US, it's in our best interests to be very diplomatic in that case.
    We will do as we are told.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sixfourblond For This Useful Post:

TwistedTransistor (04-06-16)

Reviews

Boris and Trump in bed together!!!! Ugh

Reviews

I'll eat my hat if the Brits vote for Brexit!!

The message is that Brexit will cost them big time!!

The pro Brexit people say everyone else is lying!!

Only stupid people will vote for Brexit- then again that may be the problem

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Clueless For This Useful Post:

yola (27-06-16)

Quote Originally Posted by sixfourblond View Post
    When the Brits leave the EU will all those lovely Eastern Europeans in London relocate here? Could be good news!

Ireland is Europe's bitch America$s bitch and England's bitch. In that order. We'll try to stop them leaving, but if they do we'll try to profit from it. If it means more sexy European or English ladies coming here that's fantastic. But I think the final say on that lies with the new but exactly same as the old, minister for justice, Frances Fitz. Fill your boots folks, tomorrow is not promised.
    On a personal note, I'm a huge fan of your recommendations. I love the taller ladies and haven't gone wrong following your advice yet

17. The Following User Says Thank You to David Feckem For This Useful Post:

sixfourblond (04-06-16)

Reviews

If there is a Brexit , then we might be better to follow suit
    We will go into an other recession and Europe won,t care

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

TonyB (04-06-16), TwistedTransistor (04-06-16)

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast