Thread: Indicators

Default Indicators

Why do they bother putting them on cars anymore? Seems like alot of cunts can't be bothered to use them anymore or lash them on at the last possible second. Driving and crossing the road just seems to be becoming more of a hazard these days. Think alot of these clowns must be buying their licence.
    I WAS SENT BY HIM WHO IS CALLED I AM

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenton For This Useful Post:

Hotnutz (04-06-16), john deere (04-06-16), TwistedTransistor (04-06-16)

Reviews

We are using the same system as India now...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

AbidingPond (04-06-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Kenton View Post
    Why do they bother putting them on cars anymore? Seems like alot of cunts can't be bothered to use them anymore or lash them on at the last possible second. Driving and crossing the road just seems to be becoming more of a hazard these days. Think alot of these clowns must be buying their licence.
    indicators what a wonderful invention
    go boil your head

Reviews

if i won the euromillions id pay to get an big chopper, think of how impressed the girls would be, no indicators needed

Sure how are you meant to use the indicator when you're busy texting or calling someone?

If I was in a position to do so I'd make it so that a vehicle could not physical change direction without engaging the indicator stick because it's patently obvious that most motorists are incapable of mastering this basic skill themselves.

Reviews

It's the women drivers I blame

Reviews

Indicators are for you to use to inform other motorists of your intentions!!

You must keep an open mind and don't rely on others to indicate - expect the unexpected

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Mercedes drivers don't need to indicate, they own the road.
    Not only that, they are allowed to park in disabled parking places- well it's usually BMW Jeep driving women that do this, but it does annoy me that because they have a flash motor that they feel they are entitled to use these spaces- don't scratch my paintwork! !

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hadaway View Post
    if i won the euromillions id pay to get an big chopper, think of how impressed the girls would be, no indicators needed

Do the ladies not think u have a big chopper already Hadaway?