AND I PROMIS YOU I,L BE FOR YOU ONE DAY THAT DAY COMING SOON

I AM WORKING FROM NOW ON FROM MY APARTMENT IN GALWAY AND DUBLIN 4

I AM IN DUBLIN IN MY APARTMENT ON MAR 02 TO END OF MARCH

I AM 100% INDEPENDENT I WORK FOR MYSELF ONLY ME
    ROXY MATURE BUSTY
    HAVE LOOK FOR ME all over as google ROXY MATURE BUSTY

PARTY SOON IN DUBAI SOON IN MY HOUSE AS IN ATHENS GLYFADA FRANCE BURDEU

ISRAEL TEL AVIV EGYPT CAIRO ROXY
    ALL MY R/CLIENT AND ALL THE STAF IN E I AS WELL ITS MY INVETAION SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ARENGE WITH ME IF WAT TO STAY IN ANY OF MY APARTMENTS ALL OVER AND LONDON HOLLAND PARK FOR FREE 1 WEEK ONLY
    Last edited by roxyw11; 23-02-09 at 17:25.

Reviews

Can some body decipher this code for me..Is she thanking somebody or is she haveing a go at somebody and is she offering her apartments to people or is she looking to rent apartments...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Can some body decipher this code for me..Is she thanking somebody or is she haveing a go at somebody and is she offering her apartments to people or is she looking to rent apartments...
    Try putting in through one of those on-line translating sites and see what comes out the other end ......just dont ask me which languages to try......I know a few languages, but I'm stumped here.

Remember back in '69 Epsilon, no not the song by Bryan Adams, I'm talking about the first moon landing. The Yanks planted their flag, a solar map of where they came from and a message to any other life forms who should land on the moon. I suspect that somebody has seen that message and we're now getting an answer.

what is this one on about? why are there words blotted out?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Nason View Post
    what is this one on about? why are there words blotted out?

Its code.. she is trying to conatct the mother ship... she is an alien spy... part of an advance party. she is sending reports back to the mother ship so they can plan thier invasion.... Or... she is just off her head.....

6. Default

The Da Vinci Code and Lost are no way as complicated as that post. I've sent it off to Chloe to analyse it and she can't make head or tale of it. The computer over heated and exploded.

I'll make a small attempt at translating. At first glance it looks like she's thanking someone with only a few letters shown. It wouldn't take a genuis to figure his first name 4 letters beginning with Ga. She doesn't belong to this list conspiracy does she. It looks like a threat revealing part of his name and that day coming soon. I think we have a bunny boiler on our hands mods. Then she doubles the threat up as an opportunity to advertise. She's 100% independent yes we believe you. I think she's the foreign version of Liz Hilton. Send her to the maggots.

Theres a party in her house in Dubai and everyone on E-I is invited. Also has houses in Tel Aviv, Cairo and any city under the sun. You can stay in her appartment for free in London Holland Park for 1 week. Now she's turning into an estate agent. Friends, friends and enemies. I'm confused. I get it now she's inviting her friends who aare her enemies a free week to stay in one of her appartments. I'm still confused though.

Most of your Post was an Advertisement Roxy so it belongs in this section and please don’t type all words in CAPITAL LETTERS as it means you are shouting at everyone,

Thanking you in advance for your cooperation…qph…

Reviews

Its code.. she is trying to conatct the mother ship... she is an alien spy... part of an advance party. she is sending reports back to the mother ship so they can plan thier invasion.... Or... she is just off her head.....

yeah put the mothership has switched of communication, they dont want the fruitloop back either

nbt

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    yeah put the mothership has switched of communication, they dont want the fruitloop back either

nbt
    What do you mean, they dont wanther back.. she cant stay here.. we dont want her either... planet earth is fucked... global warming, fossil fuel crisis.. polar bears..word recession, banks collapsing, roxy mature and famine.... i'm packing my bags and moving to pluto.... she will never think of coming there..

10. Default

What do you mean, they dont wanther back.. she cant stay here.. we dont want her either... planet earth is fucked... global warming, fossil fuel crisis.. polar bears..word recession, banks collapsing, roxy mature and famine.... i'm packing my bags and moving to pluto.... she will never think of coming there..

Espilon nimebetree and ber. you need too bee vary carfull. i not liking you upsitting my butch. i youz doont stop you will to deal with me and i not fraid to kill youz all. so bee carfull.

Geburt.
    I gooing to truck down Ber, And mike him have sux with my Butch...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast