Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: serious question

  1. Default serious question

    Was with an well established escort from here last Monday, she got carried away sucking me off and had to say go easy but she had already grabbed a piece of skin on top my penis with her teeth and give it a pull,as i was erect i felt no major pain but was sore later.
    What is worrying me now is I got an unsightly piece of loose skin on top of the bellend and its getting me down,I'm only twenty

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Versini View Post
    Was with an well established escort from here last Monday, she got carried away sucking me off and had to say go easy but she had already grabbed a piece of skin on top my penis with her teeth and give it a pull,as i was erect i felt no major pain but was sore later.
    What is worrying me now is I got an unsightly piece of loose skin on top of the bellend and its getting me down,I'm only twenty
    At 20 that's serious,if you were 21 it would be fine.

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    redforever (29-05-16), TonyB (29-05-16), truelad (29-05-16)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    4,843
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Versini View Post
    Was with an well established escort from here last Monday, she got carried away sucking me off and had to say go easy but she had already grabbed a piece of skin on top my penis with her teeth and give it a pull,as i was erect i felt no major pain but was sore later.
    What is worrying me now is I got an unsightly piece of loose skin on top of the bellend and its getting me down,I'm only twenty
    You should always get them to take their teeth out when giving a blowjob .

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

    ClarkKent (29-05-16), ilovepussy123 (29-05-16), JAMESCORK (29-05-16)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    dancing at the crossroads
    Posts
    10,812
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    You should always get them to take their teeth out when giving a blowjob .
    Thought that was hadaways line lol

  7. #5
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Bedrock
    Posts
    10,460
    Reviews
    47

    Default

    Did you leave her a tip ?? !!!

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

    ClarkKent (29-05-16), JAMESCORK (29-05-16), OutKast (29-05-16), tom sand (29-05-16)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    4,843
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Did you leave her a tip ?? !!!
    The tip of his knob

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post:

    ilovepussy123 (29-05-16)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    4,843
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redforever View Post
    Thought that was hadaways line lol
    Don't know just came to my mind there , don't remember hadaway using it?

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    593

    Default

    An escort that nearly tears your cock apart like a rabid dog is not someone you should revisit.

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    dancing at the crossroads
    Posts
    10,812
    Reviews
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    Don't know just came to my mind there , don't remember hadaway using it?
    I think the granny always takes out her teeth before sucking him off

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to redforever For This Useful Post:

    blue rebel (29-05-16)

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joe00 View Post
    An escort that nearly tears your cock apart like a rabid dog is not someone you should revisit.
    I dunno,sounds like she left a lasting impression

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    Barney Rubble (29-05-16), joe00 (29-05-16)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •