Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hello

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    you see a design flaw means you can get em in grand but can't get em out again.
    There is another Liz joke in there, you really are trying to get me in trouble lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    I'm only half a langer nads, I'm just a blow in to the rebel county.
    dont worry qph, we still recognise the principality

nbt

Reviews

Carlos used to be a ranger in Jellystone Pk. & part of the initiation process from his fellow rangers was to give him the pine cone treatment. He's been trying to flog it to anyone who'll listen since. It left such scars on the lining of his swiss roll that he's been using a bag since.
    He then went on to work in the docklands of east London, where he joined the ICF & took his long awaited revenge on away day fans at Upton Pk. by holding them down, removing their undercrackers, inserting a curling tongs up the victim's jacksy & plugging it in.
    They never had a peaceful movement again !

He's very complex is Carlos, but we've come to think of him as one of our own. YOU'LL NOTE THAT NO ONE EVER CROSSES HIM !
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by ShelbyGT500 View Post
    There is another Liz joke in there, you really are trying to get me in trouble lol
    No for a change the pine cones are nothing to do with Liz, they are brain child of our resident latino marxist agitator, sort of like the cuban exploding cigar only it is to be used south of the border.

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    dont worry qph, we still recognise the principality

We have you surrounded nine (now you really are 100% langer ) unless liz took a piece as a keepsake.

nbt

5. Default

I think I saw him on the shopping channel!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pine_cone.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	9165

I think I saw him on the shopping channel!!

Name:	pine_cone.jpg 
Size:	75.7 KB 
ID:	9165

No Carlos's one is more hands on and needs very little in the way of technical know how

7. Default

Oh I see!

Name:	Pinecone.jpg 
Size:	93.3 KB 
ID:	9166

Reviews

Now I understand why u supply newbies with a straight jacket.... Shit whats the pine cone for????
    Brother Shelby it's for your own good. When Brother RicFlair is let loose on the newbies, it's very important that they have some form of protection....in economic parlance, it's a barrier to entry.

But it's a free site.....so the choice is always yours....do you want to take Ric or the pine cone?

9. Default Decisions, decisions

hmmmm, I think I'll go with the pine cone, purely because Ric will probably yell "WOOOOO" in my ear and deafen me lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123