Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: relationships

  1. Default relationships

    Just had the daughters birthday today and great day in fairness. Wasnt a great day for my wallet but well worth it. Anyway my ex wouldnt allow my current partner attend today even though I paid for most of it. Arrive home and all I get is abuse for spending most of the day with my ex ffs you cant win. Sorry rant over !!

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to irish203 For This Useful Post:

    blue rebel (28-05-16), bollocks (28-05-16), irishdeltaforce (28-05-16), Ketchup (28-05-16), tom sand (29-05-16), Wolverine (28-05-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Wilderness
    Posts
    2,352
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Thats why your here.
    You'll never hear that shit from an escort.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (28-05-16), lildick (29-05-16)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London , Waterford
    Posts
    189
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    19

    Default

    To many degatives in ones post.
    You should never complain about spending money on a loved one. Especially ones daughter.
    "I'm the leader of the pack which makes me such a lucky jack. And here they are, they're so appealing, OK dollies do your dealing."

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    15,257
    Reviews
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irish203 View Post
    Just had the daughters birthday today and great day in fairness. Wasnt a great day for my wallet but well worth it. Anyway my ex wouldnt allow my current partner attend today even though I paid for most of it. Arrive home and all I get is abuse for spending most of the day with my ex ffs you cant win. Sorry rant over !!
    Sorry to hear that man, bit of a rock & a hard place scenario I think.

    But did you not discuss with your partner what was happening today and the awkward situation your ex was putting you in before today?

    Like WTF!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    Wolverine (28-05-16)

  8. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce 4play View Post
    To many degatives in ones post.
    You should never complain about spending money on a loved one. Especially ones daughter.
    I would never complain about spending money on my daughter love that girl to bits shes my world. My problem is with my ex and my current partner who cant stand each other so I cant win.

  9. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Sorry to hear that man, bit of a rock & a hard place scenario I think.

    But did you not discuss with your partner what was happening today and the awkward situation your ex was putting you in before today?

    Like WTF!
    Told her before today I will be away for most of the day with my daughter but my missus has it in her head my ex wants me back.
    Feel like banging my head alright

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to irish203 For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (28-05-16)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Wilderness
    Posts
    2,352
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irish203 View Post
    I would never complain about spending money on my daughter love that girl to bits shes my world. My problem is with my ex and my current partner who cant stand each other so I cant win.
    Fuck em
    Once your daughter had a good day you can forget the shit talk
    Last edited by Wolverine; 28-05-16 at 23:09. Reason: She's the only girl that matters

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:

    bollocks (29-05-16), irishdeltaforce (28-05-16), tom sand (29-05-16)

  13. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Thats why your here.
    You'll never hear that shit from an escort.
    Fact !!! Escorts = no hassle

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to irish203 For This Useful Post:

    Wolverine (28-05-16)

  15. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    15,257
    Reviews
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irish203 View Post
    Told her before today I will be away for most of the day with my daughter but my missus has it in her head my ex wants me back.
    Feel like banging my head alright
    Quote Originally Posted by irish203 View Post
    Fact !!! Escorts = no hassle
    Sounds to me you went from bad to bad in your relationships!

    Been there, sorry for you bud.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    ana massage (29-05-16)

  17. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    London , Waterford
    Posts
    189
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irish203 View Post
    I would never complain about spending money on my daughter love that girl to bits shes my world. My problem is with my ex and my current partner who cant stand each other so I cant win.
    Apologies sir I misread.
    You do have a jealousy problem with the other two ladies.
    I say dance with them both but don't stand if their toes.
    "I'm the leader of the pack which makes me such a lucky jack. And here they are, they're so appealing, OK dollies do your dealing."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •