Thread: Competitions

Default Competitions

I know im not the most regular poster on here, but was just thinking that bringing back the competitions would be a fairly good idea, the last one i remember was Kat givin a discount for naming everything in her suitcase, just think it would be a bit of fun if there was more stuff like that. Anyone feel the same?

Thumbs up

I sure do feel the same

Reviews

Yes I think the competitions were good. Bring them back.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

not even cash prizes, just an ol discount r somethin would be the job

Default Im on about the to "The Sweetie" (reg tm) for the

Quote Originally Posted by Nason View Post
    I know im not the most regular poster on here, but was just thinking that bringing back the competitions would be a fairly good idea, the last one i remember was Kat givin a discount for naming everything in her suitcase, just think it would be a bit of fun if there was more stuff like that. Anyone feel the same?
    .........last too years and also to have aprize this time.I mean there is a recession,funds are lowmppl are sweating.A grand cash prize.

http://www.westjustgotdemoddedmagottedandbanned,

Working for the people,
    Westside.

Reviews

Default compo

in fairness pat, its hard for us here to read about you jetting off to aspen on your hols while we can barely afford to put bread on the table!!(of course that wouldn't be a problem if i could just stop spendin' me moolah on the hoors)

even alot of ladies are offerng discounts. i counted 7 in galway that will do the hour for 200 quid.

come on pat share the love and sponsor a competition.