Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: What's in a name?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,187

    Default What's in a name?

    Since I started this hobby I've met several ladies that go by the same name or versions of the same name. Now I know there aren't enough names for every escort to have their own unique name and that isn't the issue here.
    What I do notice is that certain names seem to guarantee a good time, for example, I've never had a bad or mediocre appointment with an Erica or a Vanessa.
    Just wondering is it just me or do you guys experience similar?
    I'm a child of the 60's. Born of free love.
    Paying for it ever since.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to philipkntz For This Useful Post:

    Calvados (26-05-16)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by philipkntz View Post
    Since I started this hobby I've met several ladies that go by the same name or versions of the same name. Now I know there aren't enough names for every escort to have their own unique name and that isn't the issue here.
    What I do notice is that certain names seem to guarantee a good time, for example, I've never had a bad or mediocre appointment with an Erica or a Vanessa.
    Just wondering is it just me or do you guys experience similar?
    Often wondered why so many escort names end in "a", more than 50% at least!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Calvados For This Useful Post:

    philipkntz (26-05-16)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    985
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Calvados View Post
    Often wondered why so many escort names end in "a", more than 50% at least!
    There are a lot of countries in eastern europe where female first names almost always end in a vowel often a

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Danny2011 For This Useful Post:

    Calvados (26-05-16)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Coincidence probably .i find names with first letterA or B at start of alphabet work better for me
    Probably a coincidence too

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    8,100
    Reviews
    176

    Default

    The names on "favourites” are in alphabetical order so it is better to have a name starting with “A”.
    Better still, starting with two “A”s

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

    john deere (26-05-16), philipkntz (26-05-16)

  10. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    2,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    The names on "favourites” are in alphabetical order so it is better to have a name starting with “A”.
    Better still, starting with two “A”s
    Funny. I find myself glancing at the "A"s, then scrolling right to the "V"s then back up through the alphabet. I didnt pay too much attention until today when I decided to cull a few names from the list.

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    14,949
    Reviews
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by philipkntz View Post
    Since I started this hobby I've met several ladies that go by the same name or versions of the same name. Now I know there aren't enough names for every escort to have their own unique name and that isn't the issue here.
    What I do notice is that certain names seem to guarantee a good time, for example, I've never had a bad or mediocre appointment with an Erica or a Vanessa.
    Just wondering is it just me or do you guys experience similar?
    This is mad codology get a grip.
    Last edited by irishdeltaforce; 26-05-16 at 17:47. Reason: 'Codology' Foolish or untrue talk or writing; nonsense.

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    1,207
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    doesn't really matter what her name is as long as u have a good punt.no offance ment bout the name.

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,824
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    This is mad codology get a grip.
    would you say that to people with OCD?
    well...you just have
    Last edited by funlover12; 26-05-16 at 18:46. Reason: not me btw

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

    Calvados (26-05-16)

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,824
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    I cant believe no one has yet? called themselves.. anita ride, anita liftwimahtits, anita bang, anita new arsehole, anita more time (and be italian), anita hand..job, anita CIM, anita anal fuch....I could be here all day ill stop

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (26-05-16)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •