Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: I never knew i ll enjoy this so much......

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,797

    Default I never knew i ll enjoy this so much......

    I just came home from town.....i walked in heals simple pair of jeans and sleeveless white top........i tought i could get cold but it did not matter as it s so sunny today outside,and nice........

    ......i never tought i would enjoy a walk home and sun......


    it s so beautifull,........spring is coming me thinks..........




    Or maybe it s just a love........


    BTW i just talked to one of staff girls,and she was nice too.........


    Anyway,i ll b back
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    175

    Default

    Yea couldnt agree more with ya, was out fishing yesterday and was lovely weather, i felt all very summary was reading somewhere we're in for a scorcher this summer, duno how reliable that is tho lol, bring on a long hot summer tho after fecking the last one we had

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    I just came home from town.....i walked in heals simple pair of jeans and sleeveless white top........i tought i could get cold but it did not matter as it s so sunny today outside,and nice........

    ......i never tought i would enjoy a walk home and sun......


    it s so beautifull,........spring is coming me thinks..........




    Or maybe it s just a love........


    BTW i just talked to one of staff girls,and she was nice too.........


    Anyway,i ll b back

    was that u? sleeveless top jeans high heels? yep I saw u I smiled at u.....

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    EP, don't be telling porkies. You know this is you:


  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    I just came home from town.....i walked in heals simple pair of jeans and sleeveless white top........i tought i could get cold but it did not matter as it s so sunny today outside,and nice........

    ......i never tought i would enjoy a walk home and sun......


    it s so beautifull,........spring is coming me thinks..........




    Or maybe it s just a love........


    BTW i just talked to one of staff girls,and she was nice too.........


    Anyway,i ll b back
    Okay I did not expect this thread by reading the heading.

    GF

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    904
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    I just came home from town.....i walked in heals simple pair of jeans and sleeveless white top........i tought i could get cold but it did not matter as it s so sunny today outside,and nice........

    ......i never tought i would enjoy a walk home and sun......


    it s so beautifull,........spring is coming me thinks..........




    Or maybe it s just a love........


    BTW i just talked to one of staff girls,and she was nice too.........


    Anyway,i ll b back
    Yes Anna, putting a bad winter behind us puts a spring in everyones step!

    Keep loving life

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bobby24 View Post
    Yea couldnt agree more with ya, was out fishing yesterday and was lovely weather, i felt all very summary was reading somewhere we're in for a scorcher this summer, duno how reliable that is tho lol, bring on a long hot summer tho after fecking the last one we had
    Next time when u go fishing i ll come with.....love it,haven't been doing it 4 years or so......
    I think we need one good summer..........
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by experienced punter View Post
    was that u? sleeveless top jeans high heels? yep I saw u I smiled at u.....

    There were many people smiling at me....

    Long black hair,white top,leather jacket over my hand.......

    Walking like dreaming and thinking of sun and enjoying it......
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    1,797

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post
    EP, don't be telling porkies. You know this is you:

    Why u need to ruin everything........

    OK..........I ADMITT............

    I seen EP smiled at me,i got excited.........

    then i seen how we suit each other,and got along pretty well..........so there we were liking each other,............welll..........at that stage i tought it was a sun,but this morning i m feeling like missing someone or something..........it not a sun...........

    It s EP i m so loved up with............


    SO I AM LIVING IN A MEMORY

    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    limerick
    Posts
    3,241
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    i love annasavicha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •