Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Threads being closed

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MALCOLM View Post
    Sometimes here, it feels like your living in North Korea
    Except for the million posts where people complain about mods not doing anything.

Some people just really get off on complaining...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ClarkKent View Post
    Except for the million posts where people complain about mods not doing anything.

Some people just really get off on complaining...
    so whats new? people will always complain about something. We need a happy medium here on the forums

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MALCOLM For This Useful Post:

lildick (25-05-16)

Reviews

so whats new? people will always complain about something. We need a happy medium here on the forums
    I agree with your statement, however based on your recent flood of complaints (I mean posts) all over EI, I don't think I agree that you are actually looking for a happy medium.

I for one am sick of trolls, and I think that people shouldn't be dredging up old threads from a thousand years ago. If anything, the mods are too light on some of y'all.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ClarkKent For This Useful Post:

lildick (25-05-16)

Some members like John Dunne need to be given enough rope so they well you know eh trip themselves up.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by joe00 View Post
    Some members like John Dunne need to be given enough rope so they well you know eh trip themselves up.
    Said the guy who posted the goodbye john dunne thread talking about how great he was...

Said the guy who posted the goodbye john dunne thread talking about how great he was...
    I did not say he was great at all or endorse him just that I enjoyed reading his threads. There is a difference.

Reviews

I agree with your statement, however based on your recent flood of complaints (I mean posts) all over EI, I don't think I agree that you are actually looking for a happy medium.

I for one am sick of trolls, and I think that people shouldn't be dredging up old threads from a thousand years ago. If anything, the mods are too light on some of y'all.
    you're not long on here to be complaining about old posts and others, youre only a month here but it seems like like years don't you think? you been on here a lot longer than that. Its a forum and just because you dont agree with what been posted doesnt make them others posters wrong, everyone got a right to their say as long as they do it in the correct manner

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MALCOLM For This Useful Post:

joe00 (25-05-16)

I can see the Threads being closed thread being closed.
    Some people have to have the last word,
    but they don't actually want you to stop talking,
    as they like the sound of their own voices too much.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to amylove69 For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (25-05-16), ClarkKent (25-05-16), MidlifeCrisis (25-05-16), ShadowEmpress (25-05-16), Wolverine (25-05-16)

Reviews

you're not long on here to be complaining about old posts and others, youre only a month here but it seems like like years don't you think? you been on here a lot longer than that. Its a forum and just because you dont agree with what been posted doesnt make them others posters wrong, everyone got a right to their say as long as they do it in the correct manner
    Sorry, I didn't know who you are, but my emails been blowing up with people telling me you're a well-known troll and I shouldn't talk to you. Please disregard my last post.

Reviews

Sorry, I didn't know who you are, but my emails been blowing up with people telling me you're a well-known troll and I shouldn't talk to you. Please disregard my last post.
    pleased to hear that and very mature of you when you cant put some serious reasoning across as ClarkKent you resort to cheap shots like branding the other person's trolls.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast