Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bulls

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Fuck me!! This is fucking epic stuff!!

Do you own a pig farm?

Wanking pigs as well!!

You could not make this shit up.

I thought I was the man being able to score drink, drugs & a party at three in the morning!
    Not me persoanly no lol i just work on one...

And i have nothing to do with wanking off pigs fuck that if you saw the size of some of the boars we have you wouldnt go any where near their tackle lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TriplexXx For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hadaway View Post
    correct steve, when cows are in heat you get many other cows jumping on them and riding them all over the shop, trying to get their leg over, bit like humans alright
    How does one know when cows are in heat?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    You. were told in the post you quoted. When a cow is in heat she will stand still and let other bovines mount her. If not quite in heat she will duck away when another animal rises up on her. If no bull is present other females will mount her. When in heat the cow may also be more agitated and do more walking /running about. Just coming into heat you will often see the cow running about the field followed by other cattle. The bull becomes interested when he smells the appropriate hormones and may spend about a day beside her mating many times. If two are in heat at the same time he may spend more time with one but will occasionally dash over and mate with the other as well.. Bulls spend a lot of time smelling under cows tails when they urinate checking to see if they are coming into heat, by detecting hormones /pheromones. (flehmen)
    And you need to be checking in 21 days to see if your cow is coming back into heat. If there are a lot of repeaters you may have a problem with your bull's fertility.
    And when you go livestock farming Bollocks, a good rule of thumb is 50 cows to each bull and 20 cows per new young bull.
    One bull per 100 cows means some cows may not be put in calf as quickly as they should and the name of the game is to get your cows in calf as wuickly as possible.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (28-05-16), bollocks (28-05-16)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    You. were told in the post you quoted. When a cow is in heat she will stand still and let other bovines mount her. If not quite in heat she will duck away when another animal rises up on her. If no bull is present other females will mount her. When in heat the cow may also be more agitated and do more walking /running about. Just coming into heat you will often see the cow running about the field followed by other cattle. The bull becomes interested when he smells the appropriate hormones and may spend about a day beside her mating many times. If two are in heat at the same time he may spend more time with one but will occasionally dash over and mate with the other as well.. Bulls spend a lot of time smelling under cows tails when they urinate checking to see if they are coming into heat, by detecting hormones /pheromones. (flehmen)
    And you need to be checking in 21 days to see if your cow is coming back into heat. If there are a lot of repeaters you may have a problem with your bull's fertility.
    And when you go livestock farming Bollocks, a good rule of thumb is 50 cows to each bull and 20 cows per new young bull.
    One bull per 100 cows means some cows may not be put in calf as quickly as they should and the name of the game is to get your cows in calf as wuickly as possible.
    Thanks Alcatel, for that useful information.........but............,does a cow come into heat just once a year, or more often?
    Would a city person make a good farmer, or part time farmer......seems a very easy job, just watching bulls fucking or cows lesbianing.
    By the way would it be dangerous to be in a field with cows in heat?
    How come that one horse can service hundreds of horses?
    I thought nowadays it was all A! for cattle
    In school the careers teacher never suggested farming as a career.........
    But then many farmers seem to find it hard to meet (meat) women.

Blog Entries

Did someone mention cows?

My Milkshake Brings All The Boys To The Yard

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    poor girls go crazy with horniness

and god help you if they see you,

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hadaway For This Useful Post:

alcatel (29-05-16), bollocks (29-05-16), Wolverine (29-05-16)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

How long does she stay in heat?

Reviews

Until the Sun goes down!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Fuck me!! This is fucking epic stuff!!

Do you own a pig farm?

Wanking pigs as well!!

You could not make this shit up.

I thought I was the man being able to score drink, drugs & a party at three in the morning!
    maybe its a miss piggy fetish lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lactatinglucy View Post
    Did someone mention cows?
    Yeah, good milkers.
    Milch cows.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast