Thread: Wee Lulu

Reviews

Default Wee Lulu

So will Floki wait until lulu is back from holidays to break the devastating news of John Dunne's departure, i suppose best to wait as could put a damper on them for her,
    When all is said and dunne its only a forum and do hope she decides to stick around when she does hear the news. Hopefully, it won't be Farewell Luckylu.
    I can't wait for her to come back and post up here her holiday snaps of these nice tanned boobies of hers.
    Last edited by hadaway; 23-05-16 at 15:17.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hadaway View Post
    So will Floki wait until lulu is back from holidays to break the devastating news of John Dunne's departure, i suppose best to wait as could put a damper on them for her,
    When all is said and dunne its only a forum and do hope she decides to stick around when she does hear the news. Hopefully, it won't be Farewell Luckylu.
    I can't wait for her to come back and post up here her holiday snaps of these nice tanned boobies of hers.
    I presume that wherever you are in the world you will have the Internet and she surely gives a glance at what is or is not
    happening on EI , so I don't think Floki will be getting too excited about having to break any news to lovely LuLu.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    I presume that wherever you are in the world you will have the Internet and she surely gives a glance at what is or is not
    happening on EI , so I don't think Floki will be getting too excited about having to break any news to lovely LuLu.
    yes blue but dont you go on holiday to get away from all this

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hadaway View Post
    yes blue but dont you go on holiday to get away from all this
    I go on Holiday to get away from work but I would still check E Mail and the odd forum at least twice a week.

It is so easy nowadays with phone that you could be doing it while the wife be giving you a nice back rub lol.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Your presuming to much sir, she gets paid to read our shite!

When I'm not in work I don't give a rats, the place could burn down for all I care.
    That's you .

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Yes it is and not matter where I go there I am, no getting away from me! //
    Exactly

7. The Following User Says Thank You to blue rebel For This Useful Post: