Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 51

Thread: My promise...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
    Posts
    1,859
    Blog Entries
    65
    Reviews
    35

    Exclamation My promise...

    OK everyone lets get some things straight.

    Recently the site has gotten somewhat better. Some troublemakers/ trolls have been banned and maggoted. But the site is in danger of decending into chaos once again.

    So therefore as Moderator I have decided to make the following promises to all the members past, present and future;

    1. I will enforce all the rules and regulations of this site.

    2. I shall remain 100% impartial to all members, regardless of past or current friendships. I don't care who you are I will enforce the rules.

    3. I will help with any questions that any member of E-I has.

    4. I will keep the peace of E-I in everyway I can.

    5. I will promote anything positive for the good of the E-I site.

    6. I will only give one chance to anyone that breaks the rules regardless of past/present friendship.

    7. I will issue warnings as well as edit/delete negative posts/behaviour vigorously at the first sign of notice.

    8. If a member/troll insists on breaking the rules repeatedly I will edit/delete every single last post that their profile has ever created. Even if their profile has 100 or 100,000 posts I will do it. I promise to delete the entire existance of any poster that repeats offences.

    9. I will make life a living Hell for Trolls.

    10. I promise to love my Queen Patricia and serve her to the best of my ability.

    These are the 10 Commandments of RicFlair. If any member has issue with these rules then thats just too bad. I will clean this place up.

    Oh and please be nice to eachother.
    Last edited by RicFlair; 23-02-09 at 07:31.
    Escort of the Month and E-I Interview Blogs; http://www.escort-ireland.com/boards/blogs/ricflair/
    Marsha Miss April E-I 2012 http://www.escort-ireland.com/2f00ff...t-reviews.html

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default Here here…

    Well said and that is also exactly were I stand (maybe even commandment 10 also )

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    I can't argue with that.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    i'm behind you
    Posts
    1,238
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    8. If a member/troll insists on breaking the rules repeatedly I will edit/delete every single last post that their profile has ever created. Even if their profile has 100 or 100,000 posts I will do it. I promise to delete the entire existance of any poster that repeats offences.


    This the only one i have a problem with deleting the record of the forum creates a distorted view if one was to look back for whatever reason.........

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Default

    Jeez Ric, I'm very disappointed in you, not one single mention of Feet worshiping in your post!!
    Must be going soft since you left the wrestling ring, ah that’s right athletes abstain when they enter into training to clear out the riff raff!
    Last edited by anon361; 23-02-09 at 14:11.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Cuntflaps
    Posts
    8,253
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Thanks Ric! Very welcome post!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    5,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    8. If a member/troll insists on breaking the rules repeatedly I will edit/delete every single last post that their profile has ever created. Even if their profile has 100 or 100,000 posts I will do it. I promise to delete the entire existance of any poster that repeats offences.


    This the only one i have a problem with deleting the record of the forum creates a distorted view if one was to look back for whatever reason.........
    I agree with you here big daddy. I'm not much for revisionism or airbrushing of history. I think that only offening threads/posts should be edit, moved or deleted in their entirety.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    904
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RicFlair View Post
    OK everyone lets get some things straight.

    Recently the site has gotten somewhat better. Some troublemakers/ trolls have been banned and maggoted. But the site is in danger of decending into chaos once again.

    So therefore as Moderator I have decided to make the following promises to all the members past, present and future;

    1. I will enforce all the rules and regulations of this site.

    2. I shall remain 100% impartial to all members, regardless of past or current friendships. I don't care who you are I will enforce the rules.

    3. I will help with any questions that any member of E-I has.

    4. I will keep the peace of E-I in everyway I can.

    5. I will promote anything positive for the good of the E-I site.

    6. I will only give one chance to anyone that breaks the rules regardless of past/present friendship.

    7. I will issue warnings as well as edit/delete negative posts/behaviour vigorously at the first sign of notice.

    8. If a member/troll insists on breaking the rules repeatedly I will edit/delete every single last post that their profile has ever created. Even if their profile has 100 or 100,000 posts I will do it. I promise to delete the entire existance of any poster that repeats offences.

    9. I will make life a living Hell for Trolls.

    10. I promise to love my Queen Patricia and serve her to the best of my ability.

    These are the 10 Commandments of RicFlair. If any member has issue with these rules then thats just too bad. I will clean this place up.

    Oh and please be nice to eachother.
    Look Ric, arent all you mods taking this a touch too seriously?
    Your not trying to clear up the middle east you know!
    Your post smacks of the "power gone to his head earnest" that we were all afraid of.
    All E-I needs is someone to step in when things get really ugly - e.g. bullying, personal details etc.
    Nobody wants their posts constantly edited for every little thing, and we should be able to express our opinion\disatisfaction with who or what ever we choose. This is an ADULT site after all

    As Pat herself said, we are all grown ups on an ADULT site and we should be able to tell each other to fuck off or your a cunt without having our posts edited.

    Pat has also said that she will be spending a lot more time on here, so as Supreme Modder, I expect her to make you lot largely redundant.

    Pat also said she didnt want this site turning into somewhere people where afraid to say boo (which is kind of happening now), and to keep the loose friendly knockabout nature of it. Otherwise the place will be in real danger of becoming dry, boring and too POLITICALLY CORRECT!!!

    And for gods sake, in these recessionary times we need a laugh as well eh?

    Re Your commandments.
    Sorry, but again they smack of power gone to your head.
    It is for PAT to decide what happens to those that repeatedly break the rules, not you, not me , not anyone else.

    Hopefully Pat will be posting EXACTLY what is expected from a mod so EVERYONE is clear of what a mod can and cannot do. And so we get CONSISTANT modding.
    Which, you must admit, we havent seen so far and that is what winds a lot of people up.
    How can a mod call someone a cunt and not get censored, when a paying advertiser does the same thing and gets edited?

    Your remark about deleting all history sounds just petty and infantile. Again, PAT will have the final say and she will be the person to appeal to

    Pat will decide about how many chances\warnings someone gets

    So relax the spinchter a little eh Ric?
    This isnt the army or even the school tuckshop.
    We dont want people running around imposing or interpting their own rules cos PAT makes the ONLY rules

    Wishing you all well with your Modding life

    Rory x

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,362

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    Look Ric, arent all you mods taking this a touch too seriously?
    The very same could be said about you. I for one am enjoying it. its a breeeeeeeeze!!!

    or maybe its just the medication kicking in

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    904
    Reviews
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    The very same could be said about you. I for one am enjoying it. its a breeeeeeeeze!!!

    or maybe its just the medication kicking in
    Serious? With my jiggling tits?

    Bring back Eddie is all I can say

    This modding the modders is easier than running a bank!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •