Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Con Artist

  1. Default Con Artist

    be weary of this person, Bad is not the word, Stay Clear
    Last edited by Floki; 21-05-16 at 12:23.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    593

    Default

    Can you explain please, bud? What happened?

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to joe00 For This Useful Post:

    philipkntz (21-05-16)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Metropolis
    Posts
    986

    Default

    Doesn't allow reviews.

    Nuff said.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to ClarkKent For This Useful Post:

    Wolverine (20-05-16)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Something wrong here. Was it the lady in the pics that you met?
    I met this lady after Christmas when another escort let me down, I didn't go for full service as I was a little uncomfortable with the age difference, but it was the lady in the pics, pics were accurate and XXXXX was just lovely. She didn't even try to con me or anything, I even left with money in my pocket and it has been a major effort not to revisit. Pretty sure that she allowed reviews then too.
    Last edited by Floki; 21-05-16 at 12:24.
    If the Phone Don't Ring, You'll Know it's Me.

  7. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by philipkntz View Post
    Something wrong here. Was it the lady in the pics that you met?
    I met this lady after Christmas when another escort let me down, I didn't go for full service as I was a little uncomfortable with the age difference, but it was the lady in the pics, pics were accurate and XXXXX was just lovely. She didn't even try to con me or anything, I even left with money in my pocket and it has been a major effort not to revisit. Pretty sure that she allowed reviews then too.
    Yeah something wrong like she is a bad escort, why you think she has opted out of reviews for? should have heeded the warning sign as was rude on the phone beforehand for no reason, to be fair i blame myself too for visiting escorts who opt out of reviews, my mistake, won't make that mistake again
    Last edited by Floki; 21-05-16 at 12:24.

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    dublin
    Posts
    1,208
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toweringinferno View Post
    be weary of this person, Bad is not the word, Stay Clear
    no reviews no visit
    Last edited by Floki; 21-05-16 at 12:24.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to ilovepussy123 For This Useful Post:

    TonyB (21-05-16)

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toweringinferno View Post
    Yeah something wrong like she is a bad escort, why you think she has opted out of reviews for? should have heeded the warning sign as was rude on the phone beforehand for no reason, to be fair i blame myself too for visiting escorts who opt out of reviews, my mistake, won't make that mistake again
    Its like you and me met 2 different escorts. I met the lady in the photos, and her photos were very accurate. Pretty sure she allowed reviews then too. I met her around Christmas but shes been around at least 6 months imo.
    What con artist would post her real face photos? Maybe someone else is using her profile now, so I ask again. Did you meet the lady in the photos?
    Last edited by philipkntz; 21-05-16 at 12:00.

  11. #8
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,346
    Reviews
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toweringinferno View Post
    Yeah something wrong like she is a bad escort, why you think she has opted out of reviews for? should have heeded the warning sign as was rude on the phone beforehand for no reason, to be fair i blame myself too for visiting escorts who opt out of reviews, my mistake, won't make that mistake again
    What happened between u and her. Or it jus a case of sour grapes. Any woman who advertises here and no matter if she allows reviews or not deserves respect. I'm a long time punting met all kinds of lady's but I never met a con artist
    Pull up your trousers it's all over

  12. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    8,155

    Default

    Please do not post names or links of the escort(s) in here.
    You may exchange information via PM only.


    Thank yu,

    Floki.
    Death comes to all of us, sometimes sooner than we expect.

    Don't live your day like it is your last, but live it like it is your first.
    New, exciting and fun

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

    nibb (21-05-16)

  14. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nibb View Post
    what happened between u and her. Or it jus a case of sour grapes. Any woman who advertises here and no matter if she allows reviews or not deserves respect. I'm a long time punting met all kinds of lady's but i never met a con artist
    well aren't you lucky, if it was an isolated case and happened to just me i would not even mention it on here but a few others i know have been caught as well, im only putting it out there, maybe might help others and its up to everyone to do as they wish. Good Luck
    Last edited by Toweringinferno; 21-05-16 at 15:49.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •