Foreign gingers are ok.

The Irish ones are cnuts

Send nudes

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge View Post
    Racist = Ignorant
    Or overly passionate

Send nudes

I not racist i hate all you knacker looking church going bible bashing god loving white black brown pink bkuebwith red stripe mother fucker all the same lol

Only joking...

I think

No i am really

Or am i lol

Look everyone has racist thoughts whether its on a joking level or on the KKK level.... but thats the small majority against the the mass of people who dont care who u r where your from what clothes you wear how you talk how you look or what ever...

Just take it on the chin...hey i have to im a blow in lol

Reviews

As I said to you on an earlier thread Homer, myself as a lot of Irish people have began a sentence with
    "I'm not racist BUT. .."
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 20-05-16 at 20:12. Reason: Had to remove all racist terms

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Clueless (20-05-16)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
    We all claim not to be racist!!

Can someone post up some questionnaire so that we can test ourselves!
    I'm anti 'prejudice'. I don't like it when people are prejudice against others for being different, when that difference does not impact on anyone elses life. If that happens to be due to the colour of someone's skin, then I don't like it, as that is absurd. How can you dislike someone you don't know because they have a different skin colour? What's that all about?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Racism is a product of the complex interaction in a given society of a race-based worldview with prejudice, stereotyping, and discrimination. Racism can be present in social actions, practices, or political systems (e.g., apartheid) that support the expression of prejudice or aversion in discriminatory practices. The ideology underlying racist practices often includes the idea that humans can be subdivided into distinct groups that are different in their social behavior and innate capacities and that can be ranked as inferior or superior.[1] Racist ideology can become manifest in many aspects of social life. Associated social actions may include xenophobia, otherness, segregation, hierarchical ranking, supremacism, and related social phenomena.

You dont like to have to LIKE any race, creed, sex or sexuality against your will. This bullshit of trying to shame people into liking that which they dont like is thought policing out of control. As long as they dont discriminate legally there is nothing wrong with disliking. If they dont deny jobs, deny rental property, deny service in a shop/bar etc you are free to have personal likes or dislikes all you want.

Saying that I equate dislike of black, asian or others to disliking a particular colour of car. Makes no logical sense
    Last edited by alterego31; 20-05-16 at 21:45.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast