Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Manners in the modern world?

Reviews

Question Manners in the modern world?

I live in the country & always on a narrow country road a driver would wait at a wide part or junction when meeting another vehicle but in recent years I see a change where they drive on & fuck you, pull up on the grass. I was just wondering if other poster's notice changes in people's behaviour compared to a few years ago in daily life?
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 19-05-16 at 21:49. Reason: spelling

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (19-05-16), Vitruvian (20-05-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    I live in the country & always on a narrow country road a driver would wait at a wide part or junction when meeting another vehicle but in recent years I see a change where the drive on & fuck you, pull up on the grass. I was just wondering if other poster's notice changes in people's behaviour compared to a few years ago in daily life?
    Yes, but you seriously asking on HERE
    " Thankful for those thankful for the things I did "

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lapd For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (20-05-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lapd View Post
    Yes, but you seriously asking on HERE
    Well a bit of manners are easily carried.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

lapd (19-05-16), Melindablondey (19-05-16), Vitruvian (20-05-16), Wolverine (19-05-16)

Reviews

I live in the country & always on a narrow country road a driver would wait at a wide part or junction when meeting another vehicle but in recent years I see a change where they drive on & fuck you, pull up on the grass. I was just wondering if other poster's notice changes in people's behaviour compared to a few years ago in daily life?
    Bet they were driving a skoda

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:

amylove69 (20-05-16), Barney Rubble (19-05-16), lapd (19-05-16), Melindablondey (19-05-16)

Reviews

Seriously Barney I do a lot of Cycling and years ago everyone waved or said hello, now if you do wave they think you are a fuckin weirdo. But the kids seem to be better.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lapd For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (19-05-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Bet they were driving a skoda
    Nah Wolfie I don't live anywhere near Granard (thank fuck! ! )

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

lildick (19-05-16), Melindablondey (19-05-16), Wolverine (19-05-16)

Reviews

Seriously Barney I do a lot of Cycling and years ago everyone waved or said hello, now if you do wave they think you are a fuckin weirdo. But the kids seem to be better.
    Couldnt disagree more.

The youth of this world are a whole generation of clueless spoiled lazy twats.

In 30 years there will be robots doing all the manual labour because the lazy little shites arent capable

Send nudes

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SmallHorn View Post
    Couldnt disagree more.

The youth of this world are a whole generation of clueless spoiled lazy twats.

In 30 years there will be robots doing all the manual labour because the lazy little shites arent capable
    I actually mean younger kids, and not all are lazy, like barrel of apples, some young people do great work, I find older people far worse.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lapd For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (19-05-16), SmallHorn (19-05-16)

Reviews

I actually mean younger kids, and not all are lazy, like barrel of apples, some young people do great work, I find older people far worse.
    Nope...... Anyone under the age of 22. Useless

Send nudes

Reviews

Not all are ignorant fucks on the road, some still will wait on the motor they're meeting & you always wave or flash the lights or toot the horn as a way of saying thanks, appreciated. But so many just drive on so both cars have to pull up on the roadside/ditch/drain.
    Is it that people don't have any patience anymore?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Melindablondey (19-05-16), Wolverine (19-05-16)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast