Thread: 9:47am and im already annoyed...gonna be a long day

Angry 9:47am and im already annoyed...gonna be a long day

Its just one of those days.Nothing is going right and every fucker is annoying me lol. I work on a pig farm(ye i know theres about 200 jokes about that but think about who has to look after the piggy you are eating comes from)

I have been up since 4:30am after having about 3 hours interuppted sleep. I come into work at 6 because today is the day the lil piggies go to the factory. We have 3 people off sick which means 3 of us had to move 600+ pigs that was roughly 90kg each and who would of though pigs hate the rain even more then us! They just did not want to go outside which ment i expreienced roughly 7 or 8 crushes (where all the pigs you just moved turn n charge you and u have no where to go because uour by a wall)in the space of a hour! Ur unlucky if u experience 1 crush a week!

7:30pm and its time to do my vet work. And ive been biten by a pissed of 400+kg pregnant sow. Ive been biten by big dogs in the past and ye they hurt but you have felt nothing like this.

9:00am and a brand new 161 plated land rover discovery pulls up and out steps this lady about 5 foot tall in her suit and high heels all make up done hair done pristene(while me and the lads r stood there in rain covered in everything you could imagin) and while drinking her fresh take away coffee she goes on the start saying shebis a inspector and its a routine visit which is fine by us. Then she makes light talk and moans about working 9 to 5 monday to friday and not having a proper holiday in 6 months because she is tired from working( and yep she proberly is but this is her own words...she said she basicaly a pencil pusher and gets paid more then she should for what she does) all theae things you dont say to someone who works on average 10 hour days and hasent had a day off in roughly 3 weeks.

I dont normally moan but fuck it some people just piss me off lol and today hasent even pasted midday!

Hope you all are having a better day then me!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TriplexXx For This Useful Post:

Floki (19-05-16), willie wacker (19-05-16)

Reviews

Well this is certainly an interesting "good morning thread"..

Hope your day gets better!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ClarkKent For This Useful Post:

TriplexXx (19-05-16)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TriplexXx View Post
    Its just one of those days.Nothing is going right and every fucker is annoying me lol. I work on a pig farm(ye i know theres about 200 jokes about that but think about who has to look after the piggy you are eating comes from)

I have been up since 4:30am after having about 3 hours interuppted sleep. I come into work at 6 because today is the day the lil piggies go to the factory. We have 3 people off sick which means 3 of us had to move 600+ pigs that was roughly 90kg each and who would of though pigs hate the rain even more then us! They just did not want to go outside which ment i expreienced roughly 7 or 8 crushes (where all the pigs you just moved turn n charge you and u have no where to go because uour by a wall)in the space of a hour! Ur unlucky if u experience 1 crush a week!

7:30pm and its time to do my vet work. And ive been biten by a pissed of 400+kg pregnant sow. Ive been biten by big dogs in the past and ye they hurt but you have felt nothing like this.

9:00am and a brand new 161 plated land rover discovery pulls up and out steps this lady about 5 foot tall in her suit and high heels all make up done hair done pristene(while me and the lads r stood there in rain covered in everything you could imagin) and while drinking her fresh take away coffee she goes on the start saying shebis a inspector and its a routine visit which is fine by us. Then she makes light talk and moans about working 9 to 5 monday to friday and not having a proper holiday in 6 months because she is tired from working( and yep she proberly is but this is her own words...she said she basicaly a pencil pusher and gets paid more then she should for what she does) all theae things you dont say to someone who works on average 10 hour days and hasent had a day off in roughly 3 weeks.

I dont normally moan but fuck it some people just piss me off lol and today hasent even pasted midday!

Hope you all are having a better day then me!
    So where does the term 'happy as pigs in shit' come from, as it doesn't sound like it is very true.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

tom sand (19-05-16), TriplexXx (19-05-16), Wolverine (19-05-16)

Was she hot? she sounds it
    Some people have to have the last word,
    but they don't actually want you to stop talking,
    as they like the sound of their own voices too much.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to amylove69 For This Useful Post:

TriplexXx (19-05-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    So where does the term 'happy as pigs in shit' come from, as it doesn't sound like it is very true.
    Ive no idea but who ever said it didnt work with pigs lol he properly ment the pigs running the country!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TriplexXx For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (19-05-16)

Quote Originally Posted by amylove69 View Post
    Was she hot? she sounds it
    She wasent bad... too stuck up for me though. And plus anyone that drives a land rover like hers and ruins it by having REALLLLLLY bad styling extras on it needs shooting