Thread: Ts helen charm

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Ts helen charm

Hey anyone been with ts helen charm she looks smokkkkking

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Anto89 View Post
    Hey anyone been with ts helen charm she looks smokkkkking
    I am really getting tired of these stupid questions. She has 95 reviews, over 90 of which are positive, FFS.

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Anitafan For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (19-05-16), blue rebel (19-05-16), bobgalway (25-05-16), macdchef (22-05-16), nibb (20-05-16)

Helen charm is one of the top girls on here imol, really down to earth, English is ok and most of all she is hot, great body with an ass any girl would want, quite thick down below as well, definitely worth visiting

5. The Following User Says Thank You to uni boy For This Useful Post:

pigsmickey (19-05-16)

She's one of the best you will ever meet, really really sexy, what an ass but is also a really nice person, I would highly recommend

Ah folks relax , just asking a question shouldn't be shot down so harshly , get yourself to Helen quick she's great , I went to another ts on Friday and she was shit, raging I didn't go back to Helen

yep Helen is top notch

I disagree with above comments, reviews are not always Bona fide.
    I have tried to leave honest reviews but they weren't posted; and I have visited some with 100% positive reviews; only to witness a terrible service.
    At least on these threads there seems to be more transparency?

I have been with Helen 3 times; the first was mind blowing. She is easy going, great cock, and boy can she crank that hip to get pounding. She has a rhythm. Very fem to boot. She ticks all the boxes

Reviews

Helen is great would highly recommend her.

11. Default

I am just back from a meeting with Helen actually and I was curious as to what peoples experiences were. I think she's drop dead gorgeous, really feminine, her figure is fantastic and she's really enthusiastic. I don't like being explicit but down south is defintiely a+ too. I know this sounds like a shill but it's not!