Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tonya is Back XXX

It is good to be back boys. I missed Ireland a lot and i m very happy to see that Ireland has missed me. Hope i will get chance to pleasure some of u guys, i m really looking forward to it. Have fun here and be sure that all of you write "the truth and nothing but the truth" about me )). I kiss u all and don t be mad at me if i will answer harder on the forum, i m answering to PM's, text's and phone calls. Thank you for your understanding, your s Tonya.

PS: i will update my travel plan as soon as a location it s on my mind. Sweetest kisses to you my gentleman's

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tonya1992 For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (20-05-16), TonyStark (21-05-16), willie wacker (20-05-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tonya1992 View Post
    It is good to be back boys. I missed Ireland a lot and i m very happy to see that Ireland has missed me. Hope i will get chance to pleasure some of u guys, i m really looking forward to it. Have fun here and be sure that all of you write "the truth and nothing but the truth" about me )). I kiss u all and don t be mad at me if i will answer harder on the forum, i m answering to PM's, text's and phone calls. Thank you for your understanding, your s Tonya.

PS: i will update my travel plan as soon as a location it s on my mind. Sweetest kisses to you my gentleman's
    Why is the "answering harder" turning me on I need therapy pls , or perhaps another visit . I tell only the truth although I sometimes wonder if what is happening is real

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    Why is the "answering harder" turning me on I need therapy pls , or perhaps another visit . I tell only the truth although I sometimes wonder if what is happening is real
    You gotta empty your bank account

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    You gotta empty your bank account
    That as we speak is indeed happening but at least it will match what is between my ears a void

Reviews

Tonya looks absolutely stunning
    Hope too meet this time around

Reviews

I spoke with Tonya earlier sounded fabulous on the phone - pity the timings didn't suit��

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
    I spoke with Tonya earlier sounded fabulous on the phone - pity the timings didn't suit��
    Persevere sir. She is worth the effort

9. The Following User Says Thank You to whoseyourdaddy For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (07-06-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tonya1992 View Post

Welcome back, been a long time since I met you and that was before you had the upgrade. Hopefully you include Belfast on your travel plans
    Holding on to anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die

Reviews

I am rather DELIGHTED to inform you all that Tonya be back having got some stuff sorted and will be here rather a lot ,good for my soul, my bank balance !!!!! thats an opportunity

12. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast