Thread: first timer

1. Default first timer

Hi there ,been looking at ts ladies for a while now and find them very beautiful, love to meet up with a lady but nervous , any advice would be greatly appreciated. live in the midlands and would be able to travel . would be a nervous first timer but also very excited about it, thanks

Renata Lopez or miss rammer seem to be amongst the best regarded. I'm sure there are others but these two ladies always crop when this is asked.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to joe00 For This Useful Post:

Renatha Lopez (18-05-16)

4. Default

thanks. they are both really good looking. Renatha Lopez looks stunning, also she is not too far away at the moment, getting excited just thinking about meeting her. also any one have any info on Carla Gold, stunning also
    Last edited by mod77; 17-05-16 at 22:14.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mod77 For This Useful Post:

Renatha Lopez (18-05-16)

Reviews

Reviews are there for a reason

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mod77 View Post
    thanks. they are both really good looking. Renatha Lopez looks stunning, also she is not too far away at the moment, getting excited just thinking about meeting her. also any one have any info on Carla Gold, stunning also
    Is Carla Gold back? She is one very sexy lady as is Miss Lopez! !
    Sorry, just after checking my favourites & Carla is indeed back in Kildare. Hope she comes further north as I missed her the last time she was here. Met her a few times before as I have met Renatha too & you can't go wrong with either one of these ladies. Good to see you back again Carla!!
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 17-05-16 at 22:30.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Renatha Lopez (18-05-16)

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mod77 View Post
    Hi there ,been looking at ts ladies for a while now and find them very beautiful, love to meet up with a lady but nervous , any advice would be greatly appreciated. live in the midlands and would be able to travel . would be a nervous first timer but also very excited about it, thanks
    Renatha Lopez. Just do it!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Firstrodeo1 For This Useful Post:

Renatha Lopez (18-05-16)

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Renatha Lopez View Post
    Naughty boys

Holidays are coming
    are you planing to visit Dublin in the near future ?
    Ty for your reply.