Thread: Bridgette Von Bom Bom

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Bridgette Von Bom Bom

Hi everyone,

Just wondering what anyone's experiences are with this girl. And what are you even supposed to do with thon thing between her legs!!??

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by uni boy View Post
    Hi everyone,

Just wondering what anyone's experiences are with this girl. And what are you even supposed to do with thon thing between her legs!!??
    let's see, she has over 20 positive reviews that seem genuine. And about 10 of those come from guys who have left several reviews. so what is the question again?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Anitafan For This Useful Post:

I have lots of questions about her, and I don't think I'm the only one, the main one being is her photos photoshopped, her appendage is huge and am not sure I believe it, if I do am not sure if it's a good or bad thing. Plus is she forceful in making you receive, I have been with a few girls that just drove it in there, if she done or tried that am sure it's sore.
    I like the fact she is a tall girl and her English is OK according to your review.

Ps for some reason most of her reviews seem to be dodgy which I find off putting I'd rather she had 10 good ones that I can trust than 25 reviews with only 10 I can trust
    Thanks for your reply

Reviews

OK, in answer to your specifics: 1. Her photos may be photoshopped, but are more likely to be airbrushed. they are photos of her. 2. Yes she is big. 3. If you ask for domination, I guess that you will get it. If you want a GFE, then phone her to ask. I'd say it would be OK.

And I stand by my review.
    I hope that helps.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anitafan For This Useful Post:

uni boy (18-05-16)