Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Qph or God?

Reviews

Default Qph or God?

Has our beloved Qph just promoted himself to a demi-God?
    over the last few days he has been deciding what he deems appropriate for each of the sections. it seem perfectly ok for him to post his bullshit in a thread where a young lady requests the help of the members here but when he is challanged, he deletes the posts or moves them to where he wants them. He seems to think the his post is funny, while it has nothing to do with the subject of the thread..
    Qph is becoming a little hitler..and also a coward.
    Qph you are a disgrace. are you going to answer any of the questions put to you or are you going to just hide in your jaffa cake posts..

I have gone to great effort to explain and there is no point trying to explain any further as you are fully intent on ignoring the facts. I am well within my rights to edit your abuse to me but have forgone that

for now

in the interests of allowing you free speech but if you continue to abuse me I will start to edit and delete as it states that abuse is against the rules.

You or any other trouble maker will never get to the end of me so you are wasting your time. Any fair minded person can see i have done all i can for you while the same time looking out for the best interests in all others not having to see your never ending posts on this matter all over the place which is why I moved them to one location.

And fyi I so not have to explain myself to anyone but have extended that to you but will not any more until you afford me some manners and refrain from personnel insults.

I am here to put manners on trolls and trouble makers and that is what I will do.

Reviews

Please explain to so in two years i never had a post deleted here , or any other forum .....and i had eight deleted here in one day.

Just so im straight in this , Patricia who owns the site never had a problem with a post i made here but u, a hired hand deem it reasonable to delete .

nbt

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    I have gone to great effort to explain and there is no point trying to explain any further as you are fully intent on ignoring the facts. I am well within my rights to edit your abuse to me but have forgone that

for now

in the interests of allowing you free speech but if you continue to abuse me I will start to edit and delete as it states that abuse is against the rules.

You or any other trouble maker will never get to the end of me so you are wasting your time. Any fair minded person can see i have done all i can for you while the same time looking out for the best interests in all others not having to see your never ending posts on this matter all over the place which is why I moved them to one location.

And fyi I so not have to explain myself to anyone but have extended that to you but will not any more until you afford me some manners and refrain from personnel insults.

I am here to put manners on trolls and trouble makers and that is what I will do.
    Are you well within your rights to post bullshit on a girls thread that has no relevance to the subject?

Are you calling me a trouble maker?

where have i been abusive to you?

My never ending posts? Your memory is short my friend...

And you are not here to manners on anybody.. that is the owner of this sites job not yours..

Did you concider the other member feelings and rights when you spent days posting essays about Dolly?

will you answer any of these questions? i think not. you are an poor excuse for a man Qph.. a very poor excuse.

Reviews

And fyi I so not have to explain myself to anyone

power trip

Default Power Trip

I think every1 goes on a power trip when after a promotion. I did and so did other people I know that were promoted..

THE MEMBERS THAT AGREED 2 STICK TOGETHER 2 MAKE QPH QUIT - RELAX AND STOP BEING ANTI QPH..

Gemma

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sexybabehere View Post
    I think every1 goes on a power trip when after a promotion. I did and so did other people I know that were promoted..

THE MEMBERS THAT AGREED 2 STICK TOGETHER 2 MAKE QPH QUIT - RELAX AND STOP BEING ANTI QPH..

Gemma
    Bollix gem hes an egotistical prick

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    Bollix gem hes an egotistical prick *Offensive comments removed*
    What gives you your opinion on him??

Gemma
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 02-03-09 at 21:20. Reason: Did not edit any part of your post Gemma, just the att. qoute.

Reviews

Well his previous carry on should of ruled him out of the running for being a mod if not even banned from this site... Is it a case were i can act like an obsesive freak keep quiet for a month or 2 & then be rewarded for it?????
    Editing a post for a spelling mistake ffs????
    Deleteing posts saying ther offensive even though the site owner joined in in the lighthearted stick that was going on ther was no personal details or any other such nastyness in it & telling us like children we can play sumwer else then doing the very same thing the next day talking shite about jaffa cakes, like i think you'l agree that joke was murdered
    On top of all that he then condasends to anyone who dares question his omnipitent powers saying he doesnt have to answer to anybody.. In my opinion hes a self righteous arsehole and thats putting it lightly.. O and then thers the new avatar of course is he the man to dish out justice or somthing????
    I will not comply to anything in regards to him hes too much a coward to even ans simple questions when there put to him... At least wtf had the decency to step down but he feels he is in somway better than the members of this site, he is not better than me you or any member of this site infact hes an outsider here why does he not just go mod the lonely farmer in need of a friend forum

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post

for now

QPH corrects spelling mistakes LMAO

personnel - definition of personnel by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Did someone insult his staff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast