Thread: In dire need by shannon airport

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default In dire need by shannon airport

I'm from america and usually use websites there. I've been here in ireland for nearly a week and i havent been able to get anyone??!!

Ive tried this site, ive tried backpage. I don't really like calling so i send texts. I tried the PM feature on this website and nothing,
    What am i doing wrong?

I am in search of a lovely girl to enjoy each others company for at least an hour.

Reviews

You gotta call man. Text and PM don't cut it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ClarkKent For This Useful Post:

Wolverine (16-05-16)

Hi hunglikeapro, I feel your pain ! Do a search and you will see that I was also in dire need of some action at Shannon Airport a few months ago. Hard to believe that there are so few ladies in the immediate area. You will probably need to go into Limerick. That's what I did and got lucky eventually. Bit of a pain that there was nothing closer to the airport but in my case, it was well worth the travel. Hope you also find something too. Good luck !

5. The Following User Says Thank You to FrankieT For This Useful Post:

Wolverine (16-05-16)

6. Default

So the girls here on the website do respond to calls but not texts?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hunglikeapro View Post
    So the girls here on the website do respond to calls but not texts?
    Yes, unless they know you. You gotta understand they get a billion texts/pms a day. It's hard to differentiate between actual clients and time-wasters. Start with a text, if you don't hear back shortly you're gonna have to call. That's just how it works here.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ClarkKent For This Useful Post:

Wolverine (17-05-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hunglikeapro View Post
    I'm from america and usually use websites there. I've been here in ireland for nearly a week and i havent been able to get anyone??!!

Ive tried this site, ive tried backpage. I don't really like calling so i send texts. I tried the PM feature on this website and nothing,
    What am i doing wrong?

I am in search of a lovely girl to enjoy each others company for at least an hour.
    As somebody said previously you have to go into Limerick. Shannon is too close to Limerick and there is also a lack of suitable accomodation there as well.
    Do research and you will be fine.