Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The final straw for bigpaws?

lol ya sure are no picasso gemma

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby24 View Post
    lol ya sure are no picasso gemma
    I know.. I was thinking more Da Vinci

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sexybabehere View Post
    I think I know what you need.. A nice COLD shower.. I will have one first until the water goes cold then you can jump in.. Not both at the same time like before
    Awh, you remember!! You've made this mouse blush!

This is just for you..

Hope I got your hair accurate

Gemma
    That’s brilliant lol….You got the hair eerily accurate as it happens but you left out one small detail so I hope you don’t mind but I amended your pic. lets have a game of spot the difference

Ps

I'm working on a little masterpiece of my own for you so wanna see?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pic.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	45.0 KB 
ID:	9160  
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 24-02-09 at 16:59.

Of course QPH, you will defo need your dic...................taphone for what I am planning to teach you. You might also need your over night bag. Be sure to pack enough items to last a week (including your batteries/charger for your dic..........taphone)..

Gemma
    Wow a whole week being educated by Gemma. I wonder are we still talking secretarial skills here? No need for batteries as my dic………taphone its solar powered and only needs the warm rays of a smile and it get’s fully powered up.

I have my satchel in hand and ruler at the ready Miss but my pencil needs sharpening and my rubber is worn so meet me in the supply cupboard and we can take stock.

But will it really take you a week to educate qp?

Bring the cane btw…I can be a unruly

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    That’s brilliant lol….You got the hair eerily accurate as it happens but you left out one small detail so I hope you don’t mind but I amended your pic. lets have a game of spot the difference

Ps

I'm working on a little masterpiece of my own for you so wanna see?
    I certainly did spot the diff and I like your addition.. I do not know how I could forget something so important

Can you spot my difference?? One day you will be able say it

Gemma
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cim.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	35.5 KB 
ID:	9168  
    Last edited by sexybabehere; 24-02-09 at 18:19.

Reviews

Wow a whole week being educated by Gemma. I wonder are we still talking secretarial skills here? No need for batteries as my dic………taphone its solar powered and only needs the warm rays of a smile and it get’s fully powered up.

I have my satchel in hand and ruler at the ready Miss but my pencil needs sharpening and my rubber is worn so meet me in the supply cupboard and we can take stock.

you talk sum bollix dont ye

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    you talk sum bollix dont ye
    Don't worry big daddy.. I will always have time for your dic.........taphone.. Only to record into though

Gemma

We will start of with secretarial skills and move onto more interesting skills and techniques.. I think when we are moving onto other skills I can demonstrate being a secretary for you. You can be my boss for a change.. What would you have in mind then QPH?? I can use my imagination to think of many things

No need to go to the supply cupboard, I have plenty of pencils and rubbers in my desk.. Let me just bend over and get you one

Your right, we will need longer then a week..

I have the cane ready and waiting for when you are a bad boy..

Gemma

Default I am but a sponge to the water of knowledge you deem fit to rain on my mind

We will start of with secretarial skills and move onto more interesting skills and techniques.. I think when we are moving onto other skills I can demonstrate being a secretary for you. You can be my boss for a change.. What would you have in mind then QPH?? I can use my imagination to think of many things

No need to go to the supply cupboard, I have plenty of pencils and rubbers in my desk.. Let me just bend over and get you one

Your right, we will need longer then a week..

I have the cane ready and waiting for when you are a bad boy..

Gemma
    If I am the boss then the first thing I will do is give Jaffa cake Jill the day off and lock the door to the office after that you can pick up all my coloring pens you keep dropping one by one but keep a hold of one and educate me in the ways of Gemma but I’ll need you to take a lengthy memo first and we are fresh out of notepads so instead you will have to write whatever I say on me and I write whatever you say on you and after a while we will run out of room and things will get interesting and probably a little ticklish. Or we could explore or new found interest in fine art and come up with all sorts of artistic expression and by the time Jill gets back we will have painted a pretty picture...

Don’t worry as the pens are water soluble which leads me to my next task for you secretary Gemma but that’s another day work and maybe even Jill might be up for a work out and burn some carbs in the plush office jaccuzzi

But I can only afford one secretary at a time so she will just have to take notes…

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast