Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44

Thread: Spotted Dick

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    593

    Unhappy Spotted Dick

    Woke up with a nasty pimple on the shaft of my dick. Feels very sore rubbing against my jocks. Ever get them?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    knew he was still around


  3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

    alcatel (11-05-16), blue rebel (11-05-16), casman (11-05-16), ClarkKent (11-05-16), joe00 (11-05-16), lildick (11-05-16), tom sand (12-05-16)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joe00 View Post
    Woke up with a nasty pimple on the shaft of my dick. Feels very sore rubbing against my jocks. Ever get them?
    probably aids, you should cut it off to stop the infection spreading


  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

    blue rebel (11-05-16), willie wacker (11-05-16)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    knew he was still around
    Nice to see you too, love.

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Midlands
    Posts
    3,863
    Reviews
    46

    Default

    Ahh Joe,have you nothing better to be doing ?,than wasting your time on here.
    I only come on to check out the ladies and arrange a visit,maybe you should too and get yourself laid man.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to casman For This Useful Post:

    Escort Advertiserdee dee (11-05-16), irishdeltaforce (11-05-16)

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,731
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joe00 View Post
    Woke up with a nasty pimple on the shaft of my dick. Feels very sore rubbing against my jocks. Ever get them?

    Eh no.


    I take care of the little lad better then the rest of my body.


    I did get a spot on me balls once very annoying I could not stop rolling it around in my fingers when my sack was soft!

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joe00 View Post
    Nice to see you too, love.


  11. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    593

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    Ahh Joe,have you nothing better to be doing ?,than wasting your time on here.
    I only come on to check out the ladies and arrange a visit,maybe you should too and get yourself laid man.
    Bud, only waiting around to collect the social.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to joe00 For This Useful Post:

    casman (11-05-16)

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Eh no.


    I take care of the little lad better then the rest of my body.


    I did get a spot on me balls once very annoying I could not stop rolling it around in my fingers when my sack was soft!
    after hearing about your drinking habits that woodn't be too hard now wood it
    Last edited by funlover12; 11-05-16 at 22:38.


  14. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,731
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joe00 View Post
    Bud, only waiting around to collect the social.
    Please don't visit an escort I would just be pissed off that my PRSI is paying for it!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •