Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Shaving your body?

Shaved my pubic area and my asshole a while ago. My dick looks like a measly chicken breast because I shaved the pubic area down too far.

I forgot the strange sensation you get when you fart and your ass is shaved. A hairy asshole seems to catch the fart and filter the sound and the feeling. Strange stuff.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by joe00 View Post
    Shaved my pubic area and my asshole a while ago. My dick looks like a measly chicken breast because I shaved the pubic area down too far.

I forgot the strange sensation you get when you fart and your ass is shaved. A hairy asshole seems to catch the fart and filter the sound and the feeling. Strange stuff.
    fair play to you for keeping us amused. Does it take you long to think up with these beauts?

/

Quote Originally Posted by lactatinglucy View Post
    Hair is better then stubble, red raw bumps from shaving rash or infected ingrowing hairs - yuk.
    Personally, I took the plunge and had permanent laser hair removal. Best decision I ever made. Shaving just makes things worse.
    Can you get laser removal done on your delicate bits? I'd nearly get that done myself to avoid all the shaving hassle.
    Last edited by TwistedTransistor; 04-06-16 at 20:43.

Blog Entries

Yes of course you can. It doesn't hurt, just feels warm.
    I had the Soprano laser and was a perfect candidate as I have super white skin and very dark hair.
    I used to suffer really badly with all other forms of hair removal and although it is very expensive, for me it was absolutely worth it. I should really have a few top up's done but the few hairs that come through now are so weak that I just wax them and I don't feel a thing.

My Milkshake Brings All The Boys To The Yard

Reviews

I got creative,my balls have hair on them spelling lick here... My penis was meant to have suck here on the shaft,alas it has the letter 'S' ...ran out of room ...
    Last edited by bettercallsaul; 04-06-16 at 21:51.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

gonzo76 (05-06-16)

Yes of course you can. It doesn't hurt, just feels warm.
    I had the Soprano laser and was a perfect candidate as I have super white skin and very dark hair.
    I used to suffer really badly with all other forms of hair removal and although it is very expensive, for me it was absolutely worth it. I should really have a few top up's done but the few hairs that come through now are so weak that I just wax them and I don't feel a thing.
    I'd love to do it, shaving is a PITA. Not too sure about having someone fiddling around near my junk though, the little soldier tends to stand to attention at even the hint of a breeze

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedTransistor View Post
    I'd love to do it, shaving is a PITA. Not too sure about having someone fiddling around near my junk though, the little soldier tends to stand to attention at even the hint of a breeze
    Awkward! I'm sure a qualified laser technician wouldn't be phased if you explained the situation........I'm sure if you threw her some extra cash she would finish you off

My Milkshake Brings All The Boys To The Yard

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lactatinglucy For This Useful Post:

lildick (07-06-16), Rocker123 (05-06-16), TwistedTransistor (04-06-16)

Reviews

Awkward! I'm sure a qualified laser technician wouldn't be phased if you explained the situation........I'm sure if you threw her some extra cash she would finish you off
    Could ya pm me the number of your laser tech Woman...she sounds perfect...

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

lildick (07-06-16), Rocker123 (05-06-16)

Lol. I'd say if I threw extra money at her she'd 'finish me off' alright. I'd have a job explaining to the doctor in A&E how I had my lad lobbed off by a laser

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    fair play to you for keeping us amused. Does it take you long to think up with these beauts?

/
    Well he revived this thread after what, two weeks, for no particular reason? Trollers gonna troll I suppose.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast