Thread: Sasha eve in letterkenny tomorrow & monday new pic on website later today

Default Sasha eve in letterkenny tomorrow & monday new pic on website later today

[B]Hi Gents,

Just back after a break back for a week fun only. As you know i am very selective for gents i decide to meet. So be kind to respect my decision

Letterkenny 22& 23 ONLY
    The rest of the tour will be update from tomorrow i hope so

Are you looking for GFE, Domination or any kinky play (role play, xdressing ..) ?? with a sexy & hot French lady ??

For more details & pictures please feel free to visit my profile or website before calling website: http://www.sashaeve.com/url] :sashadavis2000@yahoo.fr,

Service provided : GFE, Professional Masseuse, Domination(Fist Hand, glass wand, Cross and strap on) Humiliation, Xdressing, Uniforms, strap on, crop and much more

Please note that I don’t respond to private/withheld numbers or text messages

A bientôt

Sasha Eve
    087 2535068 Please note that I don’t respond to private/withheld numbers or text messages
    Note i am not offering any recession deal please be kind to respect my prices

You can find in few hours new pictures on my websites
    Welcome to the home of Sasha Eve - Your World Class Courtesan!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Boot.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	39.0 KB 
ID:	9075   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sasha.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	9076