Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Favourite practical jokes?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by joe00 View Post
    Keep this nonsense to yourself and do not respond to my posts or threads again. I respect you and you tell me I'm a loon. Cheers.
    I am not qualified in the field of OCD or sexual compulsion, however getting an assesment by someone in this field will prove pivitol to overcoming this for you and your emotional wellbeing.

I personally thought you were a troll but it is clear from your posts that you have underlying issues here and are crying out for help.

I hope you take my advice.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lactatinglucy View Post
    I am not qualified in the field of OCD or sexual compulsion, however getting an assesment by someone in this field will prove pivitol to overcoming this for you and your emotional wellbeing.

I personally thought you were a troll but it is clear from your posts that you have underlying issues here and are crying out for help.

I hope you take my advice.

The real guy with issues has just this very minute started the latest thread;-)
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (11-05-16), joe00 (11-05-16), Wolverine (11-05-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    The real guy with issues has just this very minute started the latest thread;-)
    Fuck me, the lunatics have taken over the asylum !!
    Haven't read his post yet but might help me get to sleep anyway, it usually does.
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 11-05-16 at 22:07. Reason: Spelling & thanks for the thanks Joe:-)

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

joe00 (11-05-16)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12